8

Y/n Pov

I quickly cover my parts. All the girls around me begin to blush deeply after seeing me naked. I slowly walk to my room and put some clothes on.

"I better wait in my room a while."

???: yeah you should, those girls may try and attack you.

A person appeared from the darkness and her pressed his scythe against my throat

???: sshhhhhhh, wouldn't want to cut into your throat. Now your probably wondering who i am right?

I give a thumbs up since moving my head will kill me.

Jason:  my name is Jason,I've also been called reaper by a few people.  Currently i'm being employed by zalga to capture a certain human who shamed her. Would that be you by any chance?

I give a thumbs up.

3rd Pov

Jason: ok then, I'm gonna lower my scythe now don't-

Y/n quickly ran as fast as he could out the door leaving jason alone in the room.

Jason: they never listen. Maybe i need to work on my people skills.

He teleports in front if y/n and grabs him by his collar.  Then he slams him into the ground making a small crater.  Y/n gets a few broken bones but remains alive.

Jason: you should really not leave when someone is talking with you, its rather rude don't you think?

Jason then jumps back as slendys tentacles try to grab him. He also dodges benny, jess, jane, and clockworks attacks as the appeared from behind slendy.

Slendy: how did you gain entry into our mansion? There is a barrier that no being can pass threw.

Jason: well i would be happy to-

Benny flys at him aiming for his head. Jason uses his weapon to redirect her into the nearby wall.

Jason: now as i was saying, the barrier was set after this house was built.

Jess: so what?

Slendy:  wait,  you mean

The whole house grew dark. All the girls were thrown out of here rooms into the main living room.  Suddenly Jason began to smile very brightly.

Jason:  yup! THIS IS MY HOUSE.