Chapter 8 | A Sadistic Relative

"Okay class! Today we will have our next project which is making a sculpture based on the Eiffel tower!" The teacher announced, Groans of despair could be heard and a couple of complaints  "Dude I hate sculpture making" One students complained while the others agreed, (Y/N) on the other hand just paid no attention to the teacher or whatsoever, His gaze was simply fixed on the ring that Steve asked for him to guard, It was beautiful and all, but he couldn't help but feel jealous that his best friend is proposing to his dream girl.

  "Okay! You can stop your whining since this is important! If you can pass it by the deadline I'll make the test easy and remember pair only" The teacher stated and mostly every girl and boy were trying to get Miku as their partner "Miku-sama! Please be my partner!"
"No she would rather choose me than you!" Students were arguing over Miku again.

  (Y/N) let out a sigh and put the ring back into his pocket and looked at his classmates, Most of them already had a partner, Well except for the ones that were still arguing over Miku. (Y/N) felt a tap on his shoulder causing him to look "Hi!" Miku had suddenly appeared causing (Y/N) to flinch "Jeez don't scare me like that"(Y/N) said, Miku only giggled before grabbing his hand pulling him towards the door " Oi! Where are we going?"
"To the hallway silly, Sooner or later they will find out that I had slip by" Miku said causing (Y/N) to just obliged and follow her to the hallway.

  Finally they were on the hallway alone "So I'm guessing you want me to be your partner" (Y/N) asked her while leaning on a wall with his arms crossed, Miku only nodded "Also you can't deny my request since you were tasked to guard me am I correct?" Miku stated, (Y/N) just let out an annoyed sigh, knowing his situation, Boys will likely try to find a way to persuade Miku to choose them, and will try to threaten him.

  "Fine" (Y/N) muttered but audible enough to hear, Miku let out a toothy grin, The both of them head inside only to find both boys and girls staring daggers at him, (Y/N) sweatdrop  and let out an audible gulp even though he was a trained agent he still feels nervous about this kind of situations, He slowly made his way towards his seat with caution, various chatter about him could be heard "Dammit (L/N)! What were you doing with Miku-sama outside"
"(L/N) beat me to it!"
"Dang you! I'll get Miku as my partner!
"I ship them"

  (Y/N) didn't paid attention to them or whatsoever but he did heard the last one, His cheeks were burning a little but he quickly shrugged it off. (Y/N) just sat down in his chair and grabbed his bag, he opened it and rummage around his things finding something, He felt a long cord and pulled it out, He pulled out a white headset and plugged it in his phone and just shuffled through his songs before playing (F/S).

  Boys and Girls were still trying to persuade Miku, but she told them she already had a partner, They know it was futile to try and argue it so in despair they paired up with their next options.

~~~

  A ghoulish scream could be heard in a dark building, Bloods were splattered over the wall and ground (If you have seen this reference from one of my book, then you deserve a cookie!) A sickening crack and scream echoed throughout the building "Please stop!!!" The man begged but his captor just let out a sinister look and a sadistic smile "Yes! Scream! Beg!" The man said before driving his knife into the thighs of its captive.

  Suddenly a static could be heard before a voice came out "FREEZE! THIS IS THE POLICE! YOU ARE SURROUNDED SURRENDER NOW AND RELEASE THE HOSTAGE PEACEFULLY!" The man let out an annoyed sigh before looking at his captive, He was relieved but this ticked the man off, He stood up and stomped the knife which was still in the man's thigh causing the man to scream in pain "Tch! Annoying police" The man said before walking over a table and picking up another knife and a gun.