Chapter 10 |Blank

(Y/N)'s POV

  It's almost been a month since Team Delta's death. Team Delta where like a family to me, taught me everything that I know, helped me through my toughest time and now they're dead.... I've lost my brother and now them! Those damn syndicates!!!
I'll make sure they'll pay...

  I let out a loud and heavy sigh, gathering the attention of the people around me "You okay (L/N)-san?" I heard someone called me, I turned around and saw Mio Kanezake, An 17 year old girl with black hair, Fair complexion with blue eyes and had a slender figure, wore a black suit and tie. She's a newly enlisted agent for the agency, She was assigned to me so I gotta show her the ropes.

  Now that I think about it, The agency has been actively recruiting people, both men and women, well women are more successful then males in the camp and I tell you, there are a lot of females now...

  "Yeah I'm okay, just stressed out" I said as I relaxed in my chair as I dropped the file in my hand and placed it on the table "Wanna go out and take a stroll around the city?" She suggested, I thought about her request and why not? I could use a break.

  "Yeah why not" I said as I stood up and grabbed my coat and put it over my shirt. We continued to the parking lot where my car was and just talked about small things.

  We finally arrived at the car, I unlocked the car and ignited it to life, I drove out of the headquarters and into the city, taking a stroll, as we were talking I couldn't help but notice a bluenette in a café drinking something, She wore a navy blue long sleeve shirt and blue jeans, She wore a sun hat and a face mask along with a black sunglasses. I just chuckled at how she was actually successful on blending in with the other people, She usually gets attention immediately when she sticks around for a while.

  Speaking of café I would kill for a cappuccino "Hey Kanezake-san, would you like something to drink or eat?" I asked her and she looked at me "Sure why not" I smiled and found a parking spot not too far from the café, I parked it there and we immediately head to the café. We entered the shop and we were greeted by the aroma of café and sweets. We went to the counter and I ordered a cappuccino and a cheesecake, Kanezake ordered a black coffee and a dozen of blueberry glazed donut. I just chuckled on how typical this is.

  We went to a table and immediately we received our orders, We thank the employee and he went back inside, I looked around the café and saw Miku  4 tables away from us and she was drinking her drink which I'm sure has leek in it. She also uses her phone scrolling through something and.....grinning widely???

  Meh, Not my business so I just went back to my coffee and cheesecake, Kanezake was happily drinking her coffee and eating donut, I chuckled again and this time I got her attention, She looks at me confused on why I was laughing.

  "Is something the matter (L/N)-san?" She asks as she continues drinking her coffee "Yeah, Its just...Its so ironic how local police officers and agents eat donuts" I said laughing a little, She blushed slightly and stared at me in the eyes "You're mean" She stated as I looked at her, I drank my coffee while I looked at her before finally replying "Maybe"

  I smirked at her and she just let out a "hmph!" Before drinking her coffee. I just looked at her eyes and I have to tell you, They kinda remind me of Miku...

  I quickly shrugged off that thought before eating my cheesecake. We continued eating and drinking and talking obviously to avoid the awkward silence that nobody likes. We were talking when we heard a scream, We looked at the source and saw a girl pointing at Miku "AHHH! ITS HATSUNE MIKU!!!" She fangirled as she annoyed Miku for an autograph and a selfie, soon people were crowding her asking for a selfie and autograph, Kanezake just looked at me with a look saying 'Should we help her?' I nodded seeing on how many people are coming into the shop now and they could overcrowd the place making Miku overwhelmed lowering her guard, leaving her vulnerable to any attack.