Jealous [2won]

Ship: 2won/Hyungwonho

Angst to Fluff

-
Hearing a door slam was the last thing Hyunwoo wanted to hear at 3 AM. The group had just returned home from a long day at a concert.

Everyone glanced at one another and then back at their leader. It took Hyunwoo a few moments to realize who was missing. He walked over to the door that was slammed.

"Hyungwon?" Hyunwoo called out softly.

All day Hyungwon had been a bit off. He didn't speak much during the interview, he didn't smile during the photoshoot, and he didn't even enjoy performing at the concert. He even refused to perform his solo dance. He didn't speak to the members, and even a few fans asked if he was okay.

Hyunwoo leaned against their shared bedroom door. He was exhausted and not in the mood to deal with drama. Despite how he felt, he was the leader and responsible for the members. If someone was upset, he needed to learn why.

He knocked on the door lightly before attempting to open it. As suspected, he was locked out.

"Go away," he heard a soft whimper followed by a sniffle.

Hyunwoo sighed, wondering if he would get any sleep at all. He glanced at the other boys who were settling down on the couch to watch a movie to help them sleep. They were all still hype from the concert. Hoseok walked over.

"Is Hyungwon okay?" Hoseok asked.

Hyunwoo shrugged.

"Let me talk to him."

Hyunwoo gladly stepped aside for Hoseok to take his place.

"Hey baby, open up the door for me, okay?" Hoseok spoke softly.

Hyunwoo jumped at the name he called Hyungwon. He didn't know they were that close. Everyone just thought they were best friends.

"No," Hyungwon mumbled.

"Come on, we're all tired. Let's get some sleep. Open the door for me," Hoseok spoke so kindly Hyunwoo wondered if anyone could resist him pleading.

Soon enough, they were greeted by a teary eyed Hyungwon with a blanket wrapped around his shoulders.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?"

Hyungwon shook his head and climbed back into the bottom bunk he normally shared with Hoseok. He pulled the blanket over his head.

Hyunwoo watched from afar, wondering how long this relationship had been going on and how the hell no one knew.

Hoseok pulled the blanket up a bit to climb underneath next to Hyungwon. The younger refused to face him. Hoseok wrapped his arms around him and hummed softly in his ear, the same thing he would do if Hyungwon was having a panic attack.

"What's going on?"

Hyungwon shook his head and climbed out of the bed.

"I'm sleeping with Kihyun tonight," he whispered before walking into the living room.

Jooheon and Changkyun sat on the floor wrapped up in a blanket, paying more attention to each other than the TV. Kihyun was grumpily sitting in the arm chair, half-asleep. Minhyuk sat alone on the couch underneath a large blanket.

Hyungwon squeezed himself next to Kihyun and cuddled close to him.

"Hey, you okay?" The pink haired boy whispered.

Hyungwon nodded and watched the screen intensely. Aside from soft giggles from Jooheon and Changkyun, it was peaceful.

- - - - -
The next morning Hoseok found Hyungwon sleeping alone in the chair. The living room was mostly cleared out, minus Minhyuk snoring on the couch. The other 4 were in the kitchen fighting over what to do on their free day.

Hoseok smiled at the tall boy who was awkwardly curled up. He was worried about Hyungwon, but in Hoseok's eyes he was so cute. They never fought before, and Hyungwon had never ditched him for Kihyun.

Hoseok softly shook him. "Hey, it's time to wake up."

"Leave me alone," Hyungwon spoke coldly.

Hyungwon was occationally snappy with the other members. Not only was he not a morning person, but he tended to be a bit moody after a long day. He would shove them away, or ignore them all together. He was usually needed and clingy to Hoseok, so Hyungwon pushing him away was definitely a change.

Hoseok wasn't in the mood to deal with Hyungwon. He hadn't slept alone in almost a year, so he had almost no sleep. Jooheon and Changkyun already had a fight that morning, causing Hoseok to get in the middle of it. Worst of all, he missed Hyungwon being sweet and kind.

"Fine," Hoseok hissed.

He walked over to the couch and shook Minhyuk, "Hey, let's go eat breakfast."

Minhyuk sleepily nodded and lifted up his arms like a child. Hoseok took the clue and picked him up. He carried him into the kitchen and set him down on a stool.

"What's up with Hyungwon?" Hyunwoo finally asked.

The other members glanced over, waiting for his response.

"Ask Kihyun, since apparently he's the closest person to him."

All eyes landed on Kihyun as the pink haired boy shifted uncomfortably in his chair.

"He's upset because Hoseok and Minhyuk are too affectionate," Kihyun mumbled, not meeting any of the other's gazes.

Hoseok sighed, suddenly understanding. A lot of people thought he looked good with Minhyuk, so he often would give them something to go on. Occasionally he would put an arm around him, or slip a hand on his thigh.

"He's jealous because I'm doing the same things to Minhyuk that are special to him," Hoseok sighed.

The members stared at him.

Changkyun broke the silence, "Are you guys...like me and Jooheon?" He rested his hand on Jooheon's thigh for demonstration.

Jooheon kissed the maknae's nose, and Hoseok was thankful that their arguement was resolved.

"Y-yeah," he finally whispered.

"Well, then what the hell are you doing still standing here!?" Jooheon flashed him a glare, motioning for him to leave.

Hoseok quickly ran into the living room. Hyungwon had easily fallen back asleep. He shuffled and wrinkled his nose. Hoseok sighed, knowing Hyungwon was having another nightmare.

Hoseok pressed his lips against the younger's.  "Hyungwon."

Hyungwon's eyes fluttered open as a soft yawn escaped his lips. His eyelids barely stayed open and he mumbled something.

"Hyungwon, I know you're mad, but I'm affectionate towards Minhyuk for fan service, okay? My eyes are for you only."

Hyungwon stood up, stumbling a bit before wrapping his arms around Hoseok's neck.

"Can...can you not do that anymore?" He whispered.

Hoseok slipped his hands up the back of Hyungwon's shirt to rub his back. He heard a soft sniffle, indicating that Hyungwon was going to cry soon if Hoseok didn't answer.

"Yeah, I'll stop, okay? My hands will only touch you," Hoseok let out a soft chuckle.

"I...I think I'm in love with you," Hyungwon whispered as more of a question then a statement.

"I love you too."

Author's note:
Idk i like fluff