I'm Yours (To Use) [2won]

Short and angsty.

He's used to this; he's used to the push and pull that is involved with being in love with Hyungwon. It doesn't make him sad anymore; no, he will just sit through it.

It's worth it when he sees Hyungwon smile. He likes the way his teeth are shown, the way his cheek bones look. When his smile is directed at Hoseok, it makes all of it worth it.

They don't have a defined relationship, not when Hoseok fucks him or kisses him hard enough to where Hyungwon's thick lips are shiny and a bright red. They don't define what they are; Hyungwon made that clear. He comes around when he wants Hoseok. When he doesn't, they are two people who barely know each other. It doesn't matter if they are in the same group; they only know each other between rushed blow jobs and fucking.

It hurts. The aftermath hurts Hoseok so much. When Hyungwon tells him that it was just "okay", it hurts. He acts like he doesn't care, so maybe it hurts more when Hyungwon requests Hoseok cuddle with him. Regardless, it hurts most when he watches Hyungwon leave the hotel room, reminding Hoseok that they aren't living in a universe where the love is mutal.

Equally, it hurts when he sees Hyungwon with the other members. The younger members mostly love to cuddle with him. It reminds Hoseok that to Hyungwon, Hoseok is just one of many who will try to give him the universe.

The alcohol hits his throat and it burns, or maybe that's the tears he is fighting back; it all feels the same. How many times has he done this?

Everytime Hyungwon leaves him feeling used. A total of 28 times, but Hoseok will offer himself up anytime Hyungwon wants him.

They are constantly playing some game and Hoseok keeps losing.

He quietly rests his head on the table.

He'd feel better if Hyungwon exclusively used him, but he doesn't. Hoseok catches the glances shared between him and the youngest. It hurts, like a knife piercing his heart.

He just lets it happen.

Its been going on too long like this. It started when they debuted and Hyungwon was too stressed about the Rush comeback. Hoseok just let it happen, until the point where he isn't sure if he is even hurting anymore.

He wants Hyungwon to hurt. He wants him to know he is destroying Hoseok, but Hyungwon is welcome to play with his emotions, welcome to push him around. Hyungwon abuses that power to the point that Hoseok can't do anything but endure it. At the end of the day, Hoseok will end up back at the dinner table, drinking as much alcohol as he can.

He'd rather be played with than have nothing at all.

So he gives Hyungwon all he can give: his heart, body, and soul. Hyungwon takes it all, and Hoseok lets him.

Hyungwon can play with him until he is bored; Hoseok is just a toy.

A/n: ive had toy by Block B stuck in my head im sorry

Current requests:
-Showhyuk
- Showki