I Hate You [Hyungki]

Ship: Hyungki

Domestic

If you don't ship it, don't read it. I'm going to write Hyungwon with every individual member at one point bc he needs love.

-

Their first fight is the worst. Hyungwon throws the alarm clock at the wall; Kihyun punches a wall and creates a hole. There is tears down both of their cheeks and Hyungwon is shaking so bad full of fear that Kihyun will leave him.

He isn't sure why Kihyun walks out and slams the door, only to come back a second later and press his lips against Hyungwon's with so much passion that Hyungwon feels like he can't breathe.

Hyungwon grips Kihyun's shirt so hard that he ends up ripping the fabric. Kihyun has to trash it, but he isn't complaining when Hyungwon is laying on his bare chest, breath softly tickling him.

Their second fight is over something dumb. Kihyun gets mad that Hoseok held hands with Hyungwon when walking to class so they didn't get seperated. They are college students, but Kihyun ends up acting like a teenager and threatening to leave him.

Hyungwon cries so hard until he can't cry any more and he can barely speak. Kihyun gently places a kiss on his forehead and apoligizes, promising that he will hold Hyungwon during his stupid drama marathon.

Hyungwon whimpers against his chest for the whole first episode and ends up crawling up Kihyun's small shirt. He mumbles something about Kihyun's hands, and he automatically knows his boyfriend is asking him to rub his back. He slips his hands up Hyungwon's shirt and softly whispers to him as he rubs his back.

Hyungwon slept for 20 hours straight after that.

Their third fight the end up fucking for the first time. Kihyun is angry Hyungwon forgot to the laundry, and it somewhere in the middle Hyungwon kisses him and bites his lip so hard that it almost bleeds. Kihyun complains at first when Hyungwon says he tops, but his moans said other things.

They are polar opposites. They fight about everything. They cry and scream so hard until they have no energy left that they just sleep.

Once they graduate, everything changes. Kihyun moves an hour away to open a daycare, and Hyungwon stays in Seoul to teach music. They don't see each other much. Hyungwon hates it. He hates himself and Kihyun.

They don't talk for 5 months until one night Hyungwon picks up his phone and dials Kihyun's number.

"Kihyun, please, god. Please come home," he cries through the phone.

"Hyungwon, where are you?"

"Our apartment."

Hyungwon isn't sure why, but Kihyun drives an hour to the apartment at three in the morning. Hyungwon swings the door open and actually jumps in Kihyun's arms.

Kihyun ignores the fact that he has work in the morning and he gently sits down with Hyungwon in his lap.

"I love you so much," he mumbles against his ear.

Hyungwon only shuffles closer. "I missed you! You idiot! You left me! Long distance doesn't work when you don't fucking call me!"

Words don't mean anything as Hyungwon is talking about how much he hates Kihyun, and Kihyun whispers in his ear about how much he missed him.

Everything makes less sense when clock strikes 4 and Hyungwon begs Kihyun to take a bath with him. It's easy for Kihyun to say yes when Hyungwon is near tears. He helps Hyungwon out of his clothes and starts the water. It's a habit, they've done this so often.

This time it's different though. There's no lust as Hyungwon settles in between Kihyun's legs. They are both exhausted and enjoy the feeling of being close again. Hyungwon ends up falling asleep, and Kihyun doesn't bother waking him as he carefully washes both of them.

Through all the soap, Kihyun can smell Hyungwon's natural scent when they are close like this. He missed it. He missed Hyungwon whining at 2 AM when Kihyun accidently pushed him off the bed. He missed the fights. He missed the teasing. He missed everything that made Hyungwon himself. He hates himself for leaving, and he hates Hyungwon for giving up on him.

Yet, with Hyungwon and his soft snores as Kihyun washes his hair, he feels home. He is home. Hyungwon is everything to him.

He is gentle as he rinses Hyungwon's hair, ensuring water or soap doesn't get in his eyes. Hyungwon groans when Kihyun stop massaging his scalp.

Kihyun hates it that he has to wake up Hyungwon. He gently shakes him. "Hey, baby, let's get out and get into bed, okay?"

Hyungwon is half-asleep as he lets Kihyun dry them and dress them both in boxers. He whines when Kihyun can't carry him to their room. Kihyun drags him along, ignoring his complaints.

The moment they reach the bedroom, Hyungwon hides under the blankets and falls asleep immediately. Kihyun shoves him over, holding in a laugh when Hyungwon mindlessly mumbles "I love you".

Kihyun settles down with Hyungwon in his arms, an unusual arrangement but he knows Hyungwon needs it.

"I love you so much that I hate you," Kihyun kisses the top of Hyungwon's head.

Hyungwon is in too deep of sleep to respond, but Kihyun decides he can tease him in the morning about it.

a/n: sorry im really in love with this ship?
im gonna write more Hyungki when it's not midnight