Chapter Two

Liam's POV

"like what you see princess?" I asked the gorgeous girl in front of me, smirking. Her eyes widened, she had a look in her bright green eyes like she had just been caught with her hand in the cookie jar. She recovered quickly though.

"psht. I've seen so much better." She said. That brought a low growl out of me.
I smirked, for once not having a witty comeback and sat in the seat behind her. 'burn' i heard the boy next to her whisper. I remembered that he was the one that had his arm around her earlier, and for some reason that made me want to rip his throat out. She giggled quietly.
My wolf Andrew was going ape shit. He wanted to punch that guy in the face for touching her, then have his way with her.

'Andrew!' I scolded 'we don't take girls against their will! especially not in public!'

'but Liam!' he whined 'I want her, my god how badly I want her, it's unbelievable! she's so beautiful, and perfect.. I can just imagine how soft she will be, how smooth, what an amazing Luna she'll be' he was trying to tempt me and I knew it, but he was never like this so I was confused.

'why her Andrew?' I asked

'because dumbass! Smell her!' I sniffed the air, trying not to look like a weirdo. She smelt like sex, in the amazing, mouth watering way though. coconuts and peaches, butterflies and sparkles.

'SHIT ANDREW WHATS WRONG WITH THIS CHICK SHE'S TURNING ME INTO A FUCKING PUSSY!?!?!'

"YOU IDIOT!' he screamed 'SHE'S THE ONE!' as soon as Andrew uttered those words it felt like a bucket of cold water had been thrown over me. Oh shit. I'd found my mate.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Maria's POV

I clutched the desc, my claws digging into the wood as if it was play doe, trying to keep Sandy from appearing. She was fighting me, hard. Pushing against my restraints like never before, and it was all because of the stupid boy behind me. She could feel his presence and it excited her. She could feel his wolf she said. Mate, she said. His smell was intoxicating, it was minty and fresh, yet rugged and woodsy. Sandy was so desperate to get out at the tried to appeal to my feminine side too. She conjured up images of me and him together, in um.. compromising positions, successfully turning on my libido. I was sitting in my seat, extremely hot and bothered, trying not to move, for fear that if I got any friction between my legs, all the werwolves in the room would smell my arousal. I mean, how mortifying would that be? Thank god, at that moment the bell rang, signaling we had five minutes till the start of our next class. I stood up, grabbed my stuff, and nearly ran out. Michael hot on my heels.

Once I was at enough of a distance that I could no longer smell my mate, I slumped against a wall. "what the hell happened in there?!" Michael asked, concerned.

Panicking, I grabbed Michaels hand and pulled him into the nearest janitors closet. Once we were inside I whispered to him "the alpha is my mate" then before he could reply I pulled us out of the closet and into our next class, Biology

My classes passed quickly, and it seemed like I didn't have any more with the mysterious alpha, until finally the day was over. I was relieved to have not seen him, but Sandy was whimpering 'I miss him' she said. 'oh get over yourself Sandy, we have to reject him anyways.' I thought.
lets just say that sandy started giving me a major headache after that...