Chapter four

A/N: told you I'd be fast ;)

_____________________________________________________________________

Liams POV

She strutted away from me, her hips swaying slightly. How it could majorly turn me on I didn't know, but it did. It had completely slipped my mind that her father was the alpha of a neighboring pack, one I wasn't on brilliant terms with either... I needed to show her that she was mine. I needed her to except me.. but how? I didn't understand what went on in the minds of women, but I knew someone who did, so I mind linked her;

'Hey sis, need your help with something...'
'sure Liam, whats up? are you ok?'
'Ummm.. yea.. but I may or may not have just found my mate then pissed her off...'
'i'll be there in a second.' she replied, cutting the connection

True to her word, she arrived quickly, not looking pleased with me I might add
"Liam what the hell did you do?!" she whisper yelled, as soon as she was within hearing distance. Well at least she had the decency not to let anyone else hear her
"Nothing! I just told her to put on some decent clothes and stay with me like she's entitled to"
She pinched the bridge of her nose, breathing heavily with frustration "the first thing you need to know is that she is entitled to nothing when it comes to you. If you want her to like you, yes you have to show her that she's yours, but don't be a domineering tyrant about it! ravish her, tease her, flirt with her... and crack a smile for god's sake!"
before I could reply she stormed off into the now empty halls.

I think I knew the first step in making her mine, and it was going to throw most of my pride under the bus..

Standing on the outskirts of Blood Moon territory, I started to become weary of my decision. My beta, Scott, nudged me with his shoulder in a questioning way. I knew I had to get this over with, Maria would never be with me unless I did. Just as I formed the thought, two border patrol wolves jogged up to us, and shifted into their human forms, we followed suit.

"Take me to your Alpha" I commanded, my voice ringing with authority
one of the men's eyes glazed over, which meant he must be speaking with his Alpha. I waited patiently for him to finish.
"Our alpha want's to know on what grounds you want to speak with him on" the first man said, probably a Gamma, based on the way power was radiating off him.
"tell him we come in peace" I replied briskly.

The men lead us deep into the territory, until we reached the pack house. It was now or never.

Maria's POV

I came home at last, weary from the day. It was times like this where I was grateful we I didn't live in the pack mansion, but rather a neighboring house . Our house had four floors, while the pack house had seven; a basement, a ground floor, a floor for elders, one for adults, one for children old enough to have their own rooms and teens, one for mateless men and women and finally; the roof, or office section. Thats where my dad would be right now. At my house, we had the basement, or game room, ground floor, first floor (which we never went to because it was Dad and Angelica's little den and at least twice a day we hear... sounds coming from it. EW.) and the second floor which has my room, Alec's room and Blake's room.

I went up to my room, not surprised to see that no one was home. I quickly showered, not bothering to wash my hair, then changed into a cute pair of dark blue shorts and a white V- neck shirt. I padded down the stairs and slipped on my flip flops, deciding to find something to eat at the pack house since Michael lived there and was an amazing chef. As soon as I got there, I took the stairs up to the third floor. There were young children running around, pre-teen girls standing in groups and talking... The pack house was so full of life, and happiness, it was a wonderful place to grow up. I walked over to Michaels room, knocking on the door twice before strolling in.

"Hey loser" I greeted playfully
"Hey bitch" he replied
"you wanna make brownies? Or maybe cake?" I asked
"You had me at brownies" he said, eyes sparkling

I grabbed his hand and pulled him downstairs, to the kitchen, where we proceeded to make brownies all the while tickling each other like mad people. Oh how I loved Michael.

When our brownies were finally in the oven, Michael and I plopped down on the sofa, his arm wrapped lazily around my shoulder. "so you never told me what happened with Mr sexy Alpha"
oh shit. "Michael, the alpha is Liam. The Liam" I said, knowing he would know who I was talking about
Michael's jaw was on the floor, he slowly picked it up, turning it into a huge, face stretching grin. "OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD!!!" how people could think he was straight when he said things like that all the time, I didn't understand. "give me all the details, like now!"

"I will if you give me a piggy back ride" I pleaded "we have to get our brownies out of the oven"
"ugh fine! the things I do for you!" he rolled his eyes mockingly as I climbed onto his back. As we walked to the kitchen, or well, he walked, and I um rode.. I started whispering in his ear all about Liam and I's conversation. We were laughing and giggling, and making dirty jokes when we heard the unmistakeable growl of a very very pissed off wolf. Uh oh...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Michael turned us around, trying to see what the commotion was about. Liam was across the hall, fighting stance, growling menacingly at us. His eyes were pitch black. He started to walk over, and the fact that he was walking, not running, made him all the more intimidating. 'sexier' Sandy piped in. 'now's not the time wolf!' i bit out 'stop PMSing on my parade human' she replied in a bored tone, cutting off the connection.

As Liam approached I realized the position Michael and I were in. I hopped off his back and gave him a look that said 'run. now!' knowing what I was thinking, he scurried off. Liam growled and made a move to catch him, but I interfered. I strolled up to him, giving him my best 'fuck me' eyes

"why does it feel like you shouldn't be here?" I asked in the sexiest voice I could muster. Liam was still shaking slightly, and growling, eyes focusing solely on the spot where Michael stood not one minute before "Alpha?" i asked tentatively. Liam's eyes snapped to mine. Before I could protest, his arms were wrapped around me and I was pressed tightly to his chest, his head in the crook of my neck. Unable to resist myself, I reached up and put a hand on his head, stroking his hair lightly.
"Liam" he said.
"what?" I replied
"Liam. Call me Liam, not Alpha."
"um okay?" I asked, a bit confused
someone cleared their throat behind us, I turned around only to see the one person I try to avoid as much as humanly possible;
my step mother, Angelica.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: sorry for the infrequent, short updates. I've had finals all of this week and will for the next three or four weeks unfortunatelty :(

so a few questions:

1) what do you think of Maria and Liam so far?

2) who's your favorite character?

3) any requests (what you want to happen next, someones POV, more character development etc)

4) any good wattpad book sugestions? I haven't been able to find anything interesting in ages :(

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, LIKE, SHARE... yea all of that :P

love you guys :*