I miss you daddy (Luke Imagine)

A/N: THIS IMAGINE IS BASED ON A VIDEO SO THE ORIGINAL VIDEO IS IN THE SIDE BAR BUT INCASE YOU WANT TO LISTEN TO THE SONG INSTEAD OF THE VIDEO HERE IS THE LINK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxINZK_MXE4 ITS CALLED 'WE'RE IN HEAVEN' BUT THE VIDEO IS IN THE SIDE BAR, BE AWARE THAN THE VIDEO MIGHT MAKE YOU CRY</3

"It's been a year. Everyone says your safe now. But I don't believe in heaven. You should know that." You smile, tears streaming down your face. "Natalie learned how to swim this summer. She can even open her eyes under water."

"I miss you." You cry.

.
.
.

"It's been five years now. Natalie asks about you. She's 8 soon." You sigh. Your baby's growing up too fast. "She sleeps in one of your T-shirts. She thinks it still smells like you. She really likes music. She plays your music whenever she can. You're her hero."

"I really miss you." You whisper.

.
.
.

"It's been 10 years." You cry. You couldn't believe he had been gone so long.

"Natalie is doing great in school. She even has her own band. She's the singer, just like her daddy. Give her an instrument and she'll play it with no faults." You laugh even through your tears.

"She still asks me if I think you'd be proud of her. I always say 'He'd be proud no matter what. You're his baby and he loved you so so so much.' She still loves wearing your old jumpers. No matter how many times I wash them, she says they still smell like you."

"I just want somebody to love me like you did again." Your daughter walks up and sits by the grave beside you. She looks so much like her father. Blonde hair, blue eyes, tall. But she has my nose. Maybe not such a good thing. You laugh slightly and hug her. She always comes with you to visit Luke. Most of the time she sits in the background but today she wanted to talk to him.

"CaLum's daughter, Laura, says you were a legend. I know I was only 4 when you left. But I still remember... I remember you hugging me after I fell or pushing me on the swing. Simple things but they were you so they were extraordinary." Natalie cried. "Can you see us? I know you'll be there when I walk down the aisle. I try not to be sad. I hope you know you're my hero."

"I love you so much." She sighs.

"See you next year, love." You cry and stroke his tombstone. You place the flowers at this grave and take Natalie's hand.

"I miss you daddy." She cries before you both walk away.