Pour me out (Michael imagine)

A/N: HEY ITS LEAH AND YOU KNOW HOW I LIKE TO BASE MY IMAGINES ON SONGS, WELL HERE'S ANOTHER ONE SO USUALLY THERE WILL BE AN A/N AT THE TOP OF MINE TO TELL YOU WHICH SONG IT IS AND THAT THE SONG WILL BE IN THE SIDEBAR. THIS SONG IS 'HE IS WE-POUR ME OUT'  BUT ITS THE NIGHTCORE VERSION BECAUSE ITS BETTER BUT IF YOU'D LIKE TO CHECK OUT THE ORIGINAL AUDIO JUST TYPE IT IN ON YOUTUBE.

I wake up on the morning, its not so bad

i can taste you on my lips and it make me sad 

there’s a part of me that just wants you back,

You’re the one thing I want, that I never did have.

I don't know why you left Michael, Why did you leave? Do you know what i've been through? Couldn't you cope with me? Its all my fault isn't it?

Oh gosh this bed it feels so cold,
My head was led by the lies you told.
But to this day my heart you stole,
In a bind left behind waiting for your call. 

Its been what? a month? And you left me waiting? Michael you were the first guy that i have ever loved, why cant you understand that. 

I walked to a nearby pub, and ordered alot of alchohol, like a hella load. and i dont know if it was just me being drunk or if i actually saw him. But my eyes saw the same boy i wasted 6 months talking too. For what? For him to go and leave me?

i went outside and sat in the rain, On the curb in pain, My heart is breaking he looked at me but for all i know this is a dream. He was the one that filled me long ago. But I'm still waiting, I'm still holding on

Do I have to cry out?
Can you hear me?
Oh just to be with you. 

I passed out. 

The next morning i woke up like i used to every morning 1 month ago next to the beautiful face that made me feel whole. 

I looked at him and rubbed my eyes to check if he was real, it turns out he was. 

He turned over to me and whispers "I love you" 

"I've always loved you" i whisper back. 

"i've never stopped loving you" he said in the same tone.