Bestfriends. (Michael Imagine)

A/N: THE SONG FOR THIS IS 'EVANESCENCE-MY IMMORTAL' THE SONG IS IN THE SIDE BAR.

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears. When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears. And I held your hand through all of these years."

"I love you so much. You were more than a best friend to me. You were my other half. I want you to mug me and say it's going to be alright. But you can't. And that's why I know I'm not going to be alright. I need you here."

"You're my brother from another mother. You're my soul mate. I love you so so so much. We were meant to grow old still by each others side."

"Please. Please come back. I miss you so much." You begin to cry, mumbling "Please" over and over again.

"I know it's only been 3 months but most of your family have lost all hope." You stroke his hand gently. "I will never loose hope. Even if it takes until my last day for you to wake up I will always wait and have hope."

"You're my sunshine. My only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are grey." You begin to sob as you rest your head on his an your own hand. "You'll never k-know dear. How m-m-much I love you. S-so please don't t-take my sunshine a-away."

You cry onto his hand and carry on whispering 'please'.

"You were meant to be my kids godfather. You were meant to BE a father and a husband. This place is full of shit and you don't deserve to be like this."

"There's a girl out there who's destined to marry you and you both are meant to have beautiful children. Please. Please don't leave her, or me, or your family." You begin to get up, wiping your face in the process.

"I love you." You say. In your heart you knew that this was the last time you would see him. She wouldn't say goodbye because goodbye meant that they wouldn't see each other for a while but she knew if he went they would see each other very soon. 

You may have been married but you always knew your heart belonged to your best friend

and his heart belonged to you 

You and Michael Clifford were best friends 

and sole mates