Kitchen Three Way

Initially, when Rome had joined the university, he had been assigned a roommate. Halfway through his first year, said person had dropped out and Rome was lucky enough to have the apartment to himself without forking out extra accommodation fees.

It was better that way. Rome valued his privacy and his room was a sanctuary for him to hide in after particularly tough days at school. Bringing Pick and Bright back probably wasn't the best idea, but it'd make their ordeal less tough at least.

''You should probably change your lock now that this dip shit knows where you live.'' Pick commented as Rome slid the key into the lock and twisted it. ''Better yet, install some extra locks.''

''Nothing can keep a man in love away!'' Teasingly, Bright slipped his arms around the junior's waist from behind, pressing up against the smaller frame in an attempt to distract him. ''Right, my little kitten?''

Flushing to the tips of his ears, Rome nearly dropped the key when he felt Bright's warmth against his back. Holy shit, did that feel intimate or what? He could hear Pick bristling with anger, and was surprised when the senior suddenly pressed him up against the door. Unfortunately, the door was slightly open after Rome had unlocked it, and the action sent him stumbling back into the apartment.

In his haste to steady Rome, Pick automatically made a grab for him, causing the chain to yank Bright along. It was a mess of tangled limbs and strangled yelps as the three of them toppled to the floor, Rome bearing the brunt of their weights.

''Owwwww.'' Rome groaned, and that whimper of pain was enough to send the two scrambling.

''Great going, klutz.'' Bright quipped in a sarcastic manner, checking the male beneath him for any injuries, purposely dragging his palm down the slope of Rome's shoulders and along his ribs, his gaze holding a hint of cheekiness.

Pick grabbed Bright's hand before it could travel lower, ''Keep your hands above waist level, asshole.''

Both of them struggled up to their feet and helped Rome up as well.

''By the way.'' Pick gestured to the bathroom. ''Do you happen to have any washing detergent? My lips made contact with something unpleasant earlier on. If you have bleach, that'd be even better. Anything that I can scrub my lips raw with would be good enough.''

''How about the toilet bowl brush? Since your mouth is so full of shit?'' Bright suggested.

Rome, not wanting to get involved in their useless arguments, started unbuttoning his uniform. He wasn't shy or anything since he had an undershirt beneath it, and it was only when he was about to shrug it off that he realized that it was suddenly...silent. Glancing up, Rome realized that both Pick and Bright were shamelessly staring at him, gaze focused on the dips of his collarbone.

''Kitten. You do know that it's a bad, bad idea to bring over two-hot blooded young men whose head over heels with you and then tease them, right? I mean, I don't know about Pick here. He probably doesn't even know how to masturbate and can't get it up for all I care. But I am a healthy young man.''

Rome wrapped his shirt around his frame and grabbed a pillow off his bed, whacking both of them on the head with it.

''Turn around, P'!''

''But I'm enjoying the view.''

Pick couldn't help but to agree, a little more vocal with his teasing now that they were indoors, ''Yeah. It's a really nice view, I've got to admit that. But a back view would be even better.''

''Hell yeah.''

Again, without realizing it, both of them exchanged high fives.

''Fuck.''