Fall Ball

Guest Collaborator/Writer: JaeMi1

**************

Rome was pouting and both his men thought he looked adorable.

“I’m not going.”

“How can you not go?  You look cute as a kitt…”

Rome shot Bright a glare shutting him up.

“I agree with Bright, Rome.  You look amazing,” Pick complimented.

 Emma had went all out on Rome's costume. The cream color sweatsuit had patches of fluffy black fur on it. She had found a pair of black and pink ears plus a black tail. Emma finished the look with painted on black whiskers and a pink nose.

As the kitten’s owner Bright wore ripped jeans and a cute cat shirt.  Bright could rock a pink shirt like no other.

Pick dressed nicer in blue trousers, a white button up, and his doctor's coat

Pick dressed nicer in blue trousers, a white button up, and his doctor's coat. Rome thought both of his boyfriend's looked hot, but he was too annoyed to tell them that.

“Rome you are sure to win best costume. When people come up to tell you how cute you are you can promote our club,” Emma said.

“Fine, but you all owe me. Let's go.”

Being around Bright and Pick, Rome's bad mood didn't last long. Even when it was their fault he was irritated he just couldn't stay upset for long. Especially since both were being so well behaved with each other. Rome was enjoying them getting along.

“So what do you want to do first?” Pick asked. “Get something to eat, play some games…”

“Eat…”

“Play games…”

Bright and Rome said at the same time.

“On the way to the food why don't we play a few games,” Pick suggested.

Rome took Brights hand and then Picks. When Pick didn't try and pull away Rome smiled leading them over to the first game booth.

 When Pick didn't try and pull away Rome smiled leading them over to the first game booth