Chapter 2

He was a tall, pale, and rather scrawny naga that had black hair and a blue tail. It faded from one blue to another subtly. But his eyes were the most beautiful green-blue; they were the kind that were completely hypnotizing. She studied everything about him, the fact his goliathan stature that was at 8 foot something, dwarfed her average size and the fact that he was hunched over for her, were the first things to stick out to her. She watched for what felt like seconds and noticed the end of his tail was writhing nervously and his cheeks had a growing blush.

The snake man snapped his fingers in her face a couple of times. Tasha gasped and broke eye contact with him, casting her eyes to the ground in embarrassment for staring. She blushed and stumbled over her words trying to apologize. The naga in front of her had a worried look with tinges of confusion and unabashed amusement. Of course after Tasha stopped apologizing and the atmosphere cleared of tension,  the blonde decided to have conversation.

"Well, although we could have met under better circumstances, it's still nice to meet you." She said. "My name is Tasha, and you are?"

"I am the great naga Epsilon! Slayer of heroes, destroyer of cities, king of the river Thames!" He dropped her to raise his arms in dramatic style, only to catch her in the gentle grasp of his tail. Epsilon stood to his full height and Tasha nearly had to lean backwards to see his face, though all she could see was the bottom of his chin and the shadow that was cast over her.

"Oh r-really?" Tasha asked, her heart pounding from his pose alone, words aside and the fact that if he was what he claimed, well it was not good news for her.

Immediately his body dropped from his puffed up posture, sitting balanced at face level with her; a sloppy and shy smile jumped onto his face, a hand threading its’ way through the hair on the back of his neck. He became the embodiment of nervous. l. "No, not really. Most of that was a lie. Well, except for my name. I am Epsilon. Pleasure to meet you. Where are you heading, Tasha? Can I come with you? Or escort you, that’s what I meant! It wouldn’t be any trouble for me, because I’m on my way home and I don't remember where it's at."

Tasha looked at him with sympathy. Smiling, she took his hand into her own. "Well, I'm looking for something rather important to me and you can join me if you want, but it isn't terribly exciting, but maybe you'll find your home along the way!" Tasha tried to contain her excitement, , but that did little to nothing as she practically vibrated with excitement.. The naga hardly had to think about thought over the situation. Then, with a fluid movement, Epsilon had lunged at Tasha and coiled around her in a happy and uncontrolled hug. Wiggling, only her toes and head were sticking of the hug. Tasha laughed imagining only how this must look to someone else. When Epsilon actually caught himself, and pulled away bashfully, they collected themselves and then they set off.