3💎I meet my future tormentor- I mean roommates

First of all, I'd like to clarify that I've changed it to mature content from rated G, because c'mon this is a school for misfits and because one of the characters is an alcohol addict. Anyway if this stopped you from reading this you still can, I'm only doing this to be safe and sure that I don't get reported.My wifi has been going on and off so yeah updates are gonna be slow.There will be a small use of strong language and no mature themes unless you exclude underage teens buying beer and wine. I've also decided that this will be my story series like the chocolate box girls.BTW this is being changed to a pjo book.One book goes to Crystal one to Aqua and the other one to Lea

Lea is clearly meant to be in a mental hospital, well she is in one except she dragged me along as well.
"The uniform is tacky," I said as I felt the ankle bracelet getting tighter around my ankle.
"Why do I need an ankle bracelet, spy necklace, and whistle?" I said confused like I looked like a robot.

"It gets rough in there," she said while shaking her head but still keeping her eyes on the road.
She was chewing gum and my mom wasn't here in the small car. It was bright pink and dusty, but it still did its job just not the right way.

"Would you care to explain why you are posh one minute and crazy the next?" I said crossing my arms.

"I have a sort of condition where I am different people sometimes, I take medication for it but I think I forgot today." she said shrugging as if it was nothing.

"So that's how you ended up in Buttnock?" I question, she nodded her head she took a left on the road.
There was silence for the rest of the trip until we got out of the car.
"Just open the gate and go to office say your visiting and go to your room, I'll be there in 30 minutes," she said while opening the car door for me.

I stepped out of the car and, I quote, according to Lea I looked like a crab in a hotel room.

It makes no sense, I know.

The school looked like one of those real British schools straight out of the movies (aka Hogwarts). The thing was it looked amazballz before some kids threw eggs at me out the dorm windows and yelled

"BUTTNOCK DROOLS, I RULE"

And ran back to the school.

What did Lea tell me to do again?Office. I walked towards the room that said office and inside was a girl with dark brown hair yelling about cream cheese.

"Look either you believe me or I call Zackery" she yelled, she was wearing a camo hat with matching jeans and a jacket. She stormed out and shoved my shoulder, the idiot.

I walked in and my first question was "How come that girl isn't wearing the uniform." let me just get this straight I absolutely hate uniforms (if you were paying attention, in chapter 1 I wore home-clothes because I felt like it) they lack creativity between members of society.

The lady replied with a small shrug "She's in the center". Her red curls bounced off her shoulders and instead of wearing regular clothes her clothes were stained with all sorts of colours of paints: pink blue yellow Orange red purple brown green you name it, it was there across her jeans and shirt. I wonder if it was a accident or not.

"What center," I asked snapping into reality

"The center, where you train for the game"

"Have you gone all Hunger games on me"

"This is not the Panem dumbo"

I almost slapped her then and there but she was my only source of info.

"Look, lady, I'm new here so explain the rules," I said in my most sweetest voice.

"You need to go to Mr.Jackson" she said pretty annoyed , I looked down at her nametag it said A.Chase/Jackson

"Is that your husband or something?"she groaned and replied
"My name is R.Dare and this is my friends badge"She pointed left and said "Third door on the left" as she grumbled something about a video and a cabin.

The door was bright blue and had a giant cookie ,that was also blue (what was his problem?).I pushed open the door to see a man with sea green eyes and black hair holding an orb of water, bending it at his will.

"Welcome, now get the Hades out of my office"

Like it? I decided to make it a pjo fabric because
1.i haven't wrote 1 yet
2.because I want to