9💎Piper is my Aunt... I think

I looked down at my outfit to see it was a short pink gown. Piper ran up grabbed my arm and ran towards the school during this whole event I was just thinking about one thing.

Popcorn

I know it sounds super cringy but I smelt it a little bit on Piper but when we ran past Percy and Annabeth it smelt like they had swam in it and dunked perfume over one another. Weird I know right,as I was still thinking Piper dumped mud all over my pink dress. Thanks
"What the hades was that fo-" I was cut short as the mud slowly dissapered and I was left staring at the same baby pink dress as before,not a single stain. Piper nodes  her head and mumered something about mud and lots of it.

I'm waiting for her to realise I'm there and just tapping my foot quietly. She turns her back and I silently back away and that turns into a silent Sprint and that turns into a silent jog and that turns into a silent run.

I eventually came back to the campsite when the lady I saw in chapter 3: I meet my future tomenters- I mean roomates. She red hair was packed up into 2 pigtails and she had ana artists  apron that said Rachel on instead of a uniform. She walked over to Percy and was about to say something about a trident when she puffed a cloud of green smoke. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked and gasped as if it was rehearsed- it probably was- Rachel turned her head a full 360° degrees and pointed to me.

"Eros daughter shall die,
Apollo son will cry,
The odd wheel will see,
What love can truly be,
They will compete for love,
Of the cupid arrow above.

A quest the 4 will go,
Through heat and snow,
The Ocean ,arrow ,blade will make a band
On a paradise with no sand
Dead will rise,
Eros daughter shall die,"

Everyone fell dead silent and I said "Its-it's not everyday that a receptionist tells you will die" then Percy gave an unnaturally loud cough followed by a elbow punch by Annabeth.

"Well it's clear that the son of Apollo is Zackery and the odd wheel is Leo and Eros daughter is Crystal-" said Rachel
"No way Sherlock" I replied sarcastically
"But who's the last person in the prophec-" she said as I cut her off
"Prophecy is this Harry Potter?" no bothered to answer my question though some people laughed.

"I'll go "  a girl with dark brown hair and red highlights . Her hair was tied up in a messy bun and it was covered in red dust.
Only 1 girl I know has her hair that way and has blood red highlights  sticking from every angle.

Diana

Ooooh snap! Cliffhanger. SO so so sorry about the super short chapter I promise a super long one -about 1200 words - in the next chapter. Prepare your feelings because I'm about to murder them ( and probably a character).

Coolcat214