4💎THANK YOU TRINITY NORWOOD🤗

So just to be clear I'm not the type of kid that stares at the hottest boy at prom I'm usually kissing him in a couple of minutes.
So I'm just staring at a person my age using water, my first reaction is :

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FLIP!!!ARE YOU A FLIPPING WATERBENDER???DON'T KILL ME I HAVE DONUTS TO EAT!!!

He just said "Leave" and pointed to the door, I was guessing I had to wait outside like a primary child(which was embarrassing since I'm 17).After 20 minutes and a couple of panic attacks he came outside with a Lea.
"LEA?" I said

"Crystal?" She said "Mr Jackson why is she here?"

"To attend of course after what happened 12 years ago" Mr Jackson said

"So I changed schools bcause of some event 12 FLIPPING YEARS AGO?" Anger bubbles inside me I left behind my friends (well the comfy couch in the corner of my classroom and the hot chocolate machine) my legacy (first child to get into Isolation 8 times in a whole term) to go to some rubbish school where everyone had obviously been fed drugs.

Just to be clear don't do drugs you'll turn into a donkey and die of radiation, kids.

Anyway back to the mistake I call my life I stod up raised my fist and doubled punched Mr Jackson right in the stumach.The weird thing was he didn't flinch usually when I hurt someone I usually actually at least make them.

Lea made a gasping noise as other people gathered to be fair Mr Jackson looked around my age so he should be at least able to throw a good punch or kic-

Then I was judo flipped to the ground as I heard a couple of bones crack.I'd been in enough fights to know if you throw the towel in you'll be naked for all you perverts it means SHUT up and suck it up.

Pain flared through my left arm as I lifted it up he got ready to defend.Just as I threw a slap a lady wity blond hair raced right through the middle of my fight.

《《《《《《《《《♡》》》》》》 》》》

There was a red patch that was clearly visible if she lifted the ice pack.Mr Jackson hung his head as if he was afraid of her
"AnnaBae listen" he begged. So that was it they were dating how did I not notice it before. AnnaBae replied with a scowl then a smirk
"Save it seaweed brain I wanna see what she has to say".It was clear she wanted me to speak but I felt as if I was being watched.

"Someone is listening"I said coldly as she took a sip of her water.
"Of course, I am " she said mimicking my time
"No someone else " I replied.
AnnaBae looked around the room and yelled "LEO! NO EAVESDROPPING!"

A Latino boy took off a Yankees cap and held his hands up in defence."Fine you caught me, Annabeth". Wait he name is Annabeth I've been calling hér AnnaBae in my mind all this long.My cheeks flushed red as Leo stood up he flexed his skinny arms "Like what you see?"
"I must be blind because I see nothing" I replied with a still face.
Annabeth burst out laughing along with snickers from Mr Jackson.

"Ouch this girl burns worse than greek fire" he said pretending to be on fire."actually I think you set me on fire for rea-" orange flames swallowed his whole body. Annabeth and Mr.Jackson watched with still and lifeless faces. I grabbed Annabeth' s water and splashed it all over his skinny-twig-like body.

His body still burned on until Annabeth said "Stop Leo, you're scaring her." As his flames slowly deflated a thousand questions raced through my head.
Mr Jackson said "LEO can set his body on fire"
I replied with a "Thanks Mr Jackson or should I say Captain Obvious"
"You should say Percy, Mr Jackson is too formal" he said.

"Too help you understand everything since explaining would be so so so LONG we have prepared a 2 hour video which will be sped up and repeated.

《《《《《《💜》》》》》》

UGHHHHHH!!!! My head feels like a broken egg.But on he bright side I strangely understood what the video was saying. I tripped and stumbled across the hallway.

I saw Leo in the hallway as he was walking and nearly collapsed
"Steady down there Princess" Leo said laughing
"My name is Crystal" I said trying to stand on my legs.

"Even better" he said "we need to find you a place to sleep Crystal"
I slowly nodded my head as he lifted my arm over his shoulder.I walked to a room that said 'LEOOOO' in big fancy writing.

I was to confused to care whose room I was sleeping or who I was sleeping with. I sang as I entered the room ( also if you're like "Oh so you can't sing..ewww" well you're right I can't sing but I didn't find that out for a really long long long time) but Leo didn't care as I flipped onto the bed.

"Don't worry the effects of the video will be gone by te morning." He said "Goodnight Crystal"The pillows were so soft and warm I couldn't even move the bed was swallowing me whole.

BTW for all you weirdos and perverts Leo slept on the floor as I soaked up all the glorious double beddness (yes I made that up right now, so what) to my self.

My thanks to @TrinityNorwood for designing not 1 but 2 awesome covers for me that's the 2nd one will be in the next chapter and the 1st one and the one that will be on my book cover is at the top.Also how did you like that chapter was it instresting or boring comment below. I also have a challenge for you guys can you: vote all my chapters comment and share in less than forty five seconds?Think you can beat it?

COOLCAT214 OUT!💨