twenty-two

21+

August 5,2017

Grayson<<

Hawaii is going to be a fun time—I could feel it.

I kissed my teeth as the smooth liquid wished around in my mouth, I've always loved the taste of a fresh coconut. I always dreamed of actually having a fresh coconut in Hawaii safe to say I achieved it.

I watch the night skies as I floated in the pool that at the moment I had to myself— a old t-pain song blasting through the speakers the song they call;"Bartender"

My eyes slowly opening and closing and Vanessa slim body slowly approaching me like a shark she swim over invading my space and peaceful thoughts which I don't mind.

Damn, shes beautiful

Water drenching her bare face as she pop up from the water in attempt to scare me

"Boo"

"Ahh"she giggled at my obvious fake reaction and pecks my lips as I ask for multiple kisses

The pecks are turned into kisses, and kisses turned into a make-out session.

"Mmm,where's roni and Ethan"

She groans as I cut the makeout sessions short "they decided to go to sleep early —you catching my drift"

I bit my lip watching as her plump pink lips wrap around the straw of my coconut drink,the water giving her silky black hair a slicked back look.

she really gorgeous

I placed my hands on her hips supporting her sleek body up.

"Mmm this is good"Vanessa said unable to release her lips from the flavorful drink

A small smile unraveling between my lips as she finally decided to put the drink down and focus on me. My grip around her waist never loosens as her arms so willingly wraps around my neck. No kissing she simply looks in my eyes and I do the same.

Damn, she's pretty

My smile widens as a kiss gets placed on my lips and on my neck and on my chest and now she's under the water but my grip never leave the sides of her, she placing kisses on my stomach and now—

My lips hurts I've been biting them too hard,"Vanessa"

I pulls her up above the water and she shoots me an innocent smile and my grip on her waist gets tighter and now my lips is on her neck and I leave territory marks on her. Her giggles ring my ears as she lifts my head,"Gray stop"

but soon those sweet giggle turned into sweet moans.I pulled away eyeing her marked neck, she groaned covering her neck

"we all grown,"I whispered sweetly

"Yeah you're right so you wouldn't mind if I return the favor,"she asked now marking her territory

"Don't tease me,"I whispered now being the one with my eyes closed

I could feel her lips against my skin now tugged into a smile.She runs her slender fingers across My exposed body. My grip still firm on her hips. I could feel the water move around me as she lift her legs and wrap them around me.