Introduction

• this book is dedicated to Raianne, my crazy Wattpad and boy-obsessed cousin who has supported me since forever! love you! •

E X T E N D E D S U M M A R Y

Who ever said your dream boy couldn't be real?

Zoella Hartman does.

She thinks that her dream boy only exists, well, in her dreams. Or at least his personality and attitude did while his physical appearance looked very much like the hot-looking male mannequin she passed by at work every day.

Zoe is a realist. Always the one to believe in hardwork instead of fulfilling your dreams by just wishing on a star, which is in reality, a big ass ball of gas and space debri floating a million light-years away.

But even the biggest realists can crack.

Soon enough, she wishes on a shooting star.

And anything can happen when you wish on a shooting star.

Who ever said your dream boy couldn't be real?

Zoe doesn't even know how to answer that anymore.

A/N:

hahaaaaaa welcome to this little piece of cliché. I've had this story on my mind for quite sometime, and I'm hoping this turns out okay. Please give it a chance. I'm jumping into the deep dark hole that is teen fiction/humor. *braces self* hope you dorks like it!!!

xoxo

My Mannequin Man by Atalanta

p.s. shower some love on her wattpad page @adorability!!