Chapter 2~ Fake Crying

(Edited)

(Yuu's P.O.V)

I awoken from my sleep. I was still tired due to me having nightmares that kept me up most of the night. I'm used to it though. When I was still living with my parents, I had nightmares every night. The nightmares consisted of my parents trying to kill me in various, different ways.

I sighed and climbed down to the floor. I look at Mika's bed, which was empty. 

He could have woken me. I thought tiredly. I continue doing my morning routine, which consisted of brushing my teeth, using the bathroom, and then getting dressed in casual clothing. 

I walked down stairs when I was done. I saw Mika and Akane talking on the couch. Mika met my gaze and smiled wide. 

"Hello Yuu-Chan, come on, sit down." He patted the spot beside him. I nodded slowly and sat down beside him. 

I looked over at them and they were both smiling at me. "Can you both stop smiling at me, it's creepy." I snapped. Akane laughed a little. 

"Okay, sorry." She said. "So, how do you like it here so far." She asked. Akane had that aura like a mother has. It felt warm and caring, the two things that I never felt from my parents. 

"Oh, it's fine, the only bad thing is that I have to share a room with an annoying kid." I looked at Mika with a smirk. He pouted and made a sad look. 

"That's so mean Yuu-Chan, all I did was try to make you feel at home. No need to be mean. I was just h-happy to ha-have someone the same age as me." Mika whispered. I panicked when tears fell from his eyes. I didn't want to make him cry, now I felt bad. 

I waved my arms around. "W-wait, Mika, no need to cry. I was only joking, please stop crying. Y-you're not that bad."

Mika looked at me with teary eyes. "R-really?"

I nodded. "Really." 

Then Mika started laughing, along with Akane. I was confused. 

"Why the heck are you two laughing for" I exclaimed, lookimg at the two laughing kids. 

"I-I can't believe you fell for that." Mika panted out. Now I was beyond confused.

"What?"

Mika didn't answer my question, but Akane did. "You see." She took a moment to stop laughing. "Mika can make himself cry sometimes. I can tell when it's fake or real, but no one else can."

My eye twitched. He was faking the entire thing. 

"I-I'm so happy that Yuu-Chan likes me." Mika said. He stopped laughing and wrapped his arms around my neck, making us both fall down on the couch. 

"H-hey, get off of me, and don't call me Yuu-Chan!" I yelled. Mika started laughing again. His laugh was really cute. 

I mentally slapped myself at the thought. NO! He was not cute!

"Come on Yuu-Chan, if you want, you can think of a nickname for me." Mika said.

I smirked. "Idiot then, that's your nickname."

Mika sat down on my waist to look at me. He was pouting again, which was cute.

"That's just mean, here I am giving you a cute nickname, and you call me an idiot." He sniffed, tiny tears falling from his eyes. I panicked again, then remembered it could be fake. 

"Haha, you can't trick me this time, you are faking it." I said, but Mika didn't stop, he kept sniffing and wiping his tears. 

"Y-Yuu-Chan is a b-bully." He said. My eyes widen. I looked at Akane, who had a huge smirk on her face. I looked back at Mika, and he was still 'crying.' 

"No, Mika, I'm sorry, please don't cry." I pulled him down and hugged him. I played with his soft blonde hair until he stopped crying. 

"U-um, Yuu-Chan, I wasn't really crying." Mika whispered. I stopped my movements  and loosened my grip on him, letting him pull away. I looked up at him with a blank face. 

"Really?" I questioned. Mika nodded. 

I freaking give up. "Whatever, I don't care anymore, call me whatever you want."

Mika hugged me again.  "YAY." He squeezed me really tight. 

"I-I c-can't br-breath." I gasped. Mika loosened his grip. I breathed in and out really fast. I glared at Mika, he was rubbing his neck with a blush on his cheeks. 

Out of no where, we heard a squeal. We both looked at Akane. She had stars in her eyes while looking at us. 

"I SHIP IT." She yelled out. I blushed and so did Mika. 

"Don't ship us." I said in a stern voice. Akane smirked at us.

"I WILL ALWAYS SHIP YOU TWO NOW! MY OTP!" She got up and yelled all the way to her room. It was quiet now. Mika and I looked at each other for an entire minute. His blue eyes keeping me in a trance. 

I saw Mika blush. I looked away, feeling my own face heating up. Mika coughed a little and got off of me. I sat up and looked around us. 

"Where are the other kids?" I asked, looking at Mika. He was avoiding eye contact. 

"T-they went somewhere that only kids 10 and down can go, and since we are 12 and Akane is 13, we couldn't go. But then that means that I can hang out with you."

I nodded and we continued talking. 

Hope you enjoyed, and please don't read the other chapters. I'm rewriting this fanfiction, cause it's cringy af.