The Ending ( Part One )

Yuu woke up without Mika in his arms. " He must of woken up early." Then he sees a note and decided to open it. Yuu's eyes widen as he read it.

Dear Yuu

I took Mika so we can have some fun, and i also heard that Mika is scared of Thunder and Lighting- which its suppose to thunder and lighting today, so you better hurry up. Also i know that Mika is a vampire and that he hasnt drank any blood for a while, so what will happen to him. If you want him back, come to the park, but you have to look for him. 

From The Bullies from School.

Yuu got up and ran to the caretaker with tears in his eyes. " Y-yuu what is wrong." Yuu gave the caretaker the note.Her eyes widen. " Wait you guy got bullied." " Thats not the point and they dont really bully us, but they took Mika." 

" You really care about him." Yuu nodded which made the caretaker smile a little. " Ok dont worry we are gonna get him back.

--- To Where Mika is ---

" Haha, you look pathetic." One of the bullies said. " Where is your special Yuu-Chan, i guess he doesnt care about you." " H-h-he does, he just woke up right now, unlike you i know when he wakes up." The leader kicked Mika in the side. " SHUT UP. NOBODY ASKED YOU." Mika smiles. " You know im a freaking vampire right, so every single time you hurt me, it heals and also this doesnt hurt as much as when my parents abused me so im use to it." The just kept kicking him. " And i dont freaking care." 

But what they didnt know is that someone was watching them, and soon Mika will be saved.  

_________________________________________________

OK, SO THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST ONE, BECAUSE I HAVE TO END IT SOONER OR LATER AND I PICKED SOONER...SOO YEAH. AND ALSO A PLOT TWIST WILL COME IN THE NEXT CHAPTER TO, SO READ IT AND FIND OUT WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.