Troubled Past

(Flashback)

"You should have never been born." Mika's mother whips him with a whip. 

"S-s-sorry mo-mother." Mika's eyes filled with tears. 

"DONT CALL ME THAT. YOU DONT DESERVE TO CALL ME YOUR MOTHER."  Mi

Mika's mother dropped the whip and went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

"TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF." Mika's mother demanded. Mika saw the knife in her hand and got scared, but still took his shirt off to show so many scars on his back. 

Mika's mother flipped Mika over on his stomach, and started cutting his back and covering his mouth. She made new cuts and she also reopened some newer cuts. Then Mika's dad came home drunk. He grabbed a empty bottle and smashed it on Mika arm. Mika was crying, he wanted to die. 

Just then his mother cut him to much and he was the verge of death, but then a short pink hair girl pushed his parents out of the way and left them sleeping. She but her tongue and blood in his mouth and he dranked it and screamed. 

The short pink hair girl left and Mika's wounds was healing but not the scars and he has like thousands of them on his back and he was only 6 years old then. 

(End of flashback)

Yuu woke up, open his green eyes and yawned. He looked at Mika to see him crying and shaking. 

Yuu was worried and he was about to wake him up when he saw something that didn't look right. Mika's blue shirt was sliding off, showing off some of his scars. Yuu's eyes widen when he saw Mika's scars. He pulled back his shirt more to uncover some of other scars that all over his back. 

Yuu fixed Mika's shirt and woke him up. Mika woke up to see a worried Yuu. Yuu was sitting up, which made Mika sit up. " Good Morning Yuu." Mika smiled. " Yuu shaked his head and got out of bed. Mika got up to, and faced Yuu confused. 

"Mika. Are you okay?"  Yuu looks down at the ground.

Mika was confused what he was asking. " What do you mean?" Yuu looked at Mika and put his hand on his shoulder, which made Mika blushed. Yuu was gonna regret this but he did it anyway. He dragged Mika in front of a mirror and took Mika's shirt off before Mika knew what happened. Mika was blushing but remember whats on his back and looked down. 

Yuu was behind Mika, looking at his back, " I knew it. Why didnt you tell me about this and how did this happen." Mika started crying and turn around falling onto Yuu's chest. Yuu was sitting on the floor with Mika in his arms. 

"Now Mika.. who did this?" Mika was hugging Yuu's chest and crying into his shirt. " M-my mother...an--and father." Yuu was shocked, he knew his parents abused him but didnt know they did it like this. 

"They...whipped me and cut me with a knife... a-and sometimes my dad hit my arm with a empty bottle when he was drunk..which was always."

"Does anyone know about this?" 

Yuu was slowing playing with Mika's soft fluffy hair. 

"No"

 Yuu lifted Mika's chin up making Mika blush. "Dont worry...they are NEVER gonna touch you again."

 Yuu kissed Mika for 5 seconds. He pulled away leaving Mika blushing. 

"Thanks Yuu-Chan." Yuu looked at the clock beside their bunk bed saying 4:36. Mika yawned still having tears in his eyes. Mika sat up and looked at Yuu. 

"We should go back to bed its four in the morning." Yuu wiped Mika's tears and both of them went to Yuu's bed. Mika and Yuu was hugging. Yuu's head above Mika's, and Mika's head is in Yuu's chest. Yuu kissed his forehead. Yuu wrapped themselves with a blue blanket, which was Yuu's favourite colour. 

Kids In Love ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें