Mika's secret

Yuu and Mika fell asleep on Mika's bed. All the kids decide to leave them alone for the day. because of what happened yesterday. Mika was still shirtless (LOL). Yuu woke up, having Mika in his arms, blushing like crazy. Yuu was touching his bare chest. Yuu saw Mika was hugging him and pretended to be asleep. He wanted to cheer Mika up. Mika woke up, his eyes was opening to see Yuu (SLEEPING). Mika blushed knowing he was shirtless. " Why am i always shirtless now." Mika looked at Yuu's sleeping face. He saw Yuu grin a little and smirked. " OH well i guess if Yuu-Chan is sleeping, i can leave him here to watch t.v." Mika let go of Yuu and smirked. Yuu's eyes widen in shock. " I cant believe you would leave me alone sleeping. " Well it would be mean to wake you up just because i was bored." Mika was shivering from the coldness. " Well you do it anyways, and also you need a shirt on. if you dont, you will get a cold and get sick." Yuu blushed making Mika blushed. Mika got up and put a blue sweater on. Yuu and Mika went to the living room. They both sat on the couch and put on a random t.v show about cats. " I think cat are cute." Yuu says picturing Mika with cat ears and a tail. Yuu started blushing, then Mika started coughing. " See i told you that you will get sick. Mika started coughing up blood. " MIKA are you ok." Just then Mika pounce on him, showing some fangs.  Yuu didnt look scared, he looked worried. Then Mika snapped out of it and started crying. " S-sorry Yuu-Chan." Mika's was covering his face with his hands. " Mika...are you ok." 

" YES..i..u-" Mika coughed up more blood. " you are a vampire...do you need blood." Mika didnt say anything, and then told him. " When i was six, some vampire made me drink her blood which made me a vampire but not a complete one. I have to drink human blood, which i dont want to. I have been in pain for like 6 years. i was drinking the vampire blood that she sent here." Yuu looked at Mika crying. " You need blood...then here." Yuu pulled down his shirt to show his neck. " N-no i cant." Yuu got up and grabbed a knife and cut his finger, holding blood in his mouth. He went to Mika and kissed him putting the blood in his mouth. Mika's eyes widen, and also he was blushing a little. Yuu backed away watching Mika's blue eyes turn red. " Im sorry i know you didnt want to, but i couldnt live knowing you were in pain." Mika jumped on top of Yuu and kissed him. " Thanks" Mika and Yuu got back on the couch. " Yuu-Chan..i love you." Yuu blushed and said. " I love you to..Mika." 

_________________________________ 

 BYE MY CHERRY BLOSSOMS

Nightmare-Chan OUT 0_0