Chapter 28

^^^ BUY LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO ON ITUNES. IT IS AMAZING.

IF YOU DON'T COMMENT THAT YOU BOUGHT IT I WON'T UPDATE AGAIN :)

Alison POV

"So you two are official? Emily Fields and you?" CeCe stares at me like I'm crazy which only makes me even more upset than I was when I first told her right after Emily asked me Friday night.

It's Monday and also game day. Meaning, I get to see Emily in a uniform again. And I love her in uniform.

"Wow. Don't sound so happy for me," I mumble and round the corner.

"It's not that Alison I just...are you sure? I know she seems all nice now but she's Emily Fields-" "that's my name, don't wear it out."

Emily comes up behind me, her arm thrown around my shoulder as she kisses my cheek, "morning beautiful. What's with the arguing? Still don't like me do you CeCe?"

I wince, nervous for her reply. And I was right to be, because she snaps back, "not at all jackass. I don't like you, I don't trust you. And I sure as hell don't buy this whole nice act with Alison."

Emily chuckles, stopping in the hallway, rubbing my shoulder, "has it ever occurred to you that oh, I don't know. I actually like Alison?"

"No, it hasn't. Because the only thing you like is yourself-" "I'm sure I'll like to see my fist in your face-" "okay guys?!" I shout, stepping between them before someone gets hurt and a fight breaks out.

Both of their chests are heaving and I look at CeCe, then at Emily.

"Can we please not cause a scene right now? CeCe. I'm with Emily. I care about her. And I know for a fact that she cares about me. Emily, stop being such a hot head and hold my hand."

She instantly eases up, her angry brown eyes softening as she slips her fingers into mine.

CeCe rolls her eyes, "whatever." She walks over to Hanna who looks more than concerned for my friend.

"I'm sorry Al-" "no. She started it. I just wish that she could see how much you've changed." I lean my head against Emily's arm and she kisses my forehead, "me too."

Emily POV

After school we're warming up in the gym and I watch as CeCe misses her shot.

I walk up to her, "dude you're thinking way too much about it."

"Fuck off," she hisses and I chuckle, "I'm trying to help man but alright." I shake my head and walk away, shooting a three-pointer.

I see my girlfriend on the stands, talking with Spencer and Mary. I jog over and greet them, "evening Ms. Drake. Aunt Spencer."

"Hey Emily," Spencer smiles gently at me and Mary grins, "hi Emily."

I smile and look at my girlfriend who is looking down at a book.

"You'd rather read instead of greeting your girlfriend? How rude." I kiss her cheek and Alison turns to me, blushing, "the book is interesting."

I gasp and pick her up, making her scream, "EMILY FIELDS! PUT ME DOWN!"

I spin her and kiss her all over her face repeatedly, "say I'm interesting."

"You're...alright."

I chuckle and kiss her more, "okay! OKAY! YOU'RE INTERESTING!" She screeches and I smile whilst placing her down.

"Good. I'm glad you're here."

She leans up and pulls the back of my neck down so that she can kiss me. I feel my stomach bursting with butterflies and my heart pounding when she presses more into my lips.

Once she pulls away she whispers, "good luck."

My eyes flutter open and I stare at her, admiring every inch of her, "you're all the luck I need."

Mary sniffles to our side and we look at her, Spencer as well and she whines, "you're just so cute! Leave me alone."

I laugh, "I'll see you after gorgeous."

I kiss her again before running back off the bleachers, but being stopped by a strong hand gripping my arm.

I look up and my father is staring at me, "you ready? The Falcons are a good team."

"But we're better," I argue and he glances at the bleachers, "don't let her distract you Emily. Hanna was good for you. You were more focused on basketball than her. It gave you better game."

"Dad. I'm focused. Not distracted."

His eyes bore into my soul and I shift my weight as he growls, "you better not be distracted. Get out there and be the best player on that court. But better."

I nod, "yes sir..."

I walk away and hear, "have fun out there Ce." Spencer smiles at CeCe and I catch her eyes as she comes back over.

She looks at my dad and sighs, "ignore him."

A chuckle escapes my throat, "I wish."

I steal another glance at Alison who blows me a sympathetic kiss. Then Spencer gives me a thumbs up, winking.

Just that makes me feel better.

I smile to myself and jog onto the court, getting ready for the game.

+++++++++++++++++++

Hey!

Sorry this is short but I'm going to the mall and wanted to update before I left lol.

Just a filler!

If you didn't see yet....

I MET FLETCHER!!!!!! ASDFGHJKL

She talked to me about dealing with my homophobic mom and she sent a picture of my popsocket to Shannon and my hat to shannon (I made the shannon popsocket and the hat is the We Are One hat).

BEST DAY EVER! AND SHE IS SO AMAZING AND KIND AND GORGEOUS AND KILLER LIVE

ANYWAYSSSS

What do you think will happen next?

What do you want to happen next?

Review and Comment

~Stay Fearless~

Caleigh <13