Chapter 1: The Human Woke Up From A Nightmare

Finn's POV

I suddenly opened my eyes and saw the metal roof above me. I went out from my bed and suddenly smelled a familiar smell. It was like granma scented candles. It reminded me of FP(Flame Princess). But why could that scent be here?

"Finn!" shouted Fionna from downstairs. It sounded like she needed help of something.

I ran my way downstairs and saw FP and Fionna. FP was with Cinnamon Bun.

"Cinnamon Bun. Please grab her." she ordered.

"Ok Princess." agreed CB.

He went close to Fionna and grabbed her arm. Why didn't she avoid?

Flame Princess started to wrap herself to Fionna's body. Fionna was burning. She was screaming in terror. I tried to help her but I can't move all of a sudden. Then minute I felt my eyes open again. But how come? I already woke up.

+-+-+-+-+

I opened my eyes again and saw Fionna shaking me. Hardly. She was crying. She was scared of what happened to me.

"Finn. Are you ok?" she asked.

"Yeah. Just a little nightmare."

"Ok. By the way. Jake and Lady came here a while ago to give us a wedding gift. And Jake said that you should feel free to go back to the tree house."

"Ok. Let's open the present!" I said in enthusiasm.

It was a huge box. I was expecting something big inside. I tore the tape and opened the box. It was...

A magic frame.

Magic Frame: A frame that can make any image move but only in a short distance.

"What is it?" Fionna asked.

"It's a magic frame."

"A magic frame? How does it work?"

"Uhmm. It makes pictures move when you insert it in this frame."

"Cool!" she said while going upstairs to get something.

As she came down, both her hands were at her back. She was hiding something. I grabbed her arm and said, "What are you holding?" I said with a laugh.

"Just close your eyes."

I did close my eyes. I heard these sounds. It was like she was using the frame.

"You can open your eyes now."

As I opened my eyes, I saw our wedding kiss photo. Then the magic frame suddenly made the picture move.

"So?" she suddenly asked.

"So what?"

"Where do you think should we put this frame?"

"I think we should put it beside our bed." I suggested.

"Good idea." she agreed.

She went upstairs to put it and so did I follow. She was now putting the photo beside our bed.

She sat in the bed and suddenly asked, "What was your nightmare all about?"

"Uhmmm."

"Finn. You're my husband now. You should not keep secrets with me."

It was true though. That's why I made a decision and told her, "It was about you having a fight with FP."

"Finn," she said while standing up to hold my hand. "We're already married. She can't do anything to us anymore. You understand?"

"But in my dream I saw the cosmic owl."

"The cosmic owl?!" she said in shock.

"I might loose you Fionna. I don't want that to happen."

"Finn it's ok. I can fight for myself."

"Just remember that I love you Fionna."

"I love you too Finn."

-End Of Chapter 1-