Chapter 3: King Of Ice Kills The Dog Part 1

Finn's POV

It was time. Time to see Fionna labor our twins. I was so excited that I called almost everyone in Ooo with me.

Marceline

Princess Bubblegum

Starchie

Lady and her kids

Jake didn't come because he said he will go patrol. He was actually looking for his old gang especially Tifanny.

Doctor Ice cream closed the curtians so that we can't see the operation. I waved my hand to Fionna and so did she.

+-+-+-+-+

I heard a cry. It was a girls cry. I had a daughter. But the next few minutes I heard another cry. But it was different this time. It was a boy's cry. Doctor Ice cream opened the curtain and then we all saw twins. A girl and a boy.

I ran inside and checked Fionna if she was fine.

"Are you ok honey?" I asked.

"Ye..ah." she replied.

"We've got twins. A girl and a boy." I said with tears of joy flowing down my cheeks.

"Hehehe." she laughed in a low tone.

"So what are we going to name them?" I asked.

"Him will be, Fionn. And the girl will be Finna." she name them both from our names.

"That's perfect." I agreed with her suggetion.

+-+-+-+-+

It was already time for me to go home and leave Fionna in the hospital but suddenly Jake came to me.

He was jacked up. His face was messed up and he had cuts in his right arm. He was a little frozen too.

"What happened to you Jake?" I asked.

"Finn! Please help me. I was talking to the Ice King because I saw him bringing a moving bag. I thought it was a princess."

"Thought?"

"Ye..ah. I ordered him to open the  bag and Ice queen came out. They ambushed me Finn."

"Woah. Does that mean the Ice King is super intelligent to plan that plan now?" I asked.

"Maybe."

I looked back at the Fionna. She was still sleeping. I didn't want to leave but I knew it was urgent.

So Jake and I went to the Ice Kingdom. It was now bigger than it used to be. I saw an ice shaped statue of the Ice King and the Ice Queen at the back of the castle. They were pretty tall.

Jake stretched for me to reach the castle window. I saw Ice King playing his drum set and Ice Queen playing the keyboard. The blending was so good that it made me dance a little.

Then the Ice King said, "Ooh. We got visitors." Then he looked straight at me.

He tried to zap me but then Jake stretched a little longer. He was zapped thrice. My butt was now really cold. It made me slip from Jake and fall.

Jake still managed to catch me to have a close landing from the ground but it was too late for me to save him from falling his head to the ground.

His head broke into...

I can't believe it. This was supposed to be my best day because of the birth of my babies but then it turned into a worst day ever.

Jake is now dead. It made me cry. It made me cry that I didn't recognize that I was being zapped my Ice Queen.

-End Of Chapter 3-