Chapter 6: Revenge

Finn's POV

It was not a forgettable. The death of a best friend. It can't be forgotten. It will always let you rember the moments you enjoy with them. I can't erase the good memories.

+-+-+-+-+

I went to Ice king's castle while bringing my sword. Fionna was with me because I know Ice Queen will be there. We both went inside and I shouted, "It's killing time!" while crying.

I saw tears dropping from Fionna's face too. She knows how I feel.

"Finn and Fionna!" said Ice King with a shocking tone.

"Ice King!" I shouted back.

I directly hit my sword to his crown and it fell but then Ice Queen put he own crown to the Ice King's head. I never expected it but it was a whole new different level. The power of the Ice King felt more stronger.

Ice King blasted me with a huge ice blow but Fionna came and became my defense. I immediately ran to Ice King's direction while he is still concentrating with Fionna. I jump and tried to hit the crown but a few seconds later, another huge blow of Ice tried to hit me. I looked at the direction where the ice came from and saw a little kid wearing Ice King's crown. My eyes became wide open.

"What?!" I shouted.

The ice hit me.

My vision is now to blurry but I still saw Fionna being blated by two ice blows. Then she fell into the cold ground.

Who was that kid anyway? It was a girl wasn't it? It did look like the Ice King and Queen but younger. With the pale blue skin and thedark blue dress.

Could it be? Could it be possible? They have... Kids?