Chapter 4: King Of Ice Kills The Dog Part 2

Ice King's POV

Earlier this morning I was cooking lasagna for Gunther. Well actually Gunther was cooking for me.

"Gunther where's my lasagna!" I asked in a demanding voice.

He then fastened his cooking until the lasgna overcooked.

"Quack." said Gunther.

"Well! Do you think I would it this Gunther?"

"Quack."

"Oh sweety I will. I'm sorry for daddy to be a little meany."

"Quack." Gunther smiled.

+-+-+-+-+

I went outside bringing a bag to do my daily hobby. Catching a princess.

I decided to go to the Candy kingdom because I want to catch my GF. Princess Bubblegum.But then I saw Jake patroling near the Candy Kingdom. So I called the Ice Queen and planned my most brilliant plan I thought.

I tried to get Jake's attention, "Hey Jake!"

"Hey Ice King. What's in the bag? A princess?"

"Princess? No. No way."

"Open the bag Ice King."

"Ok chill out Jake."

As I opened the bag a fist came out and punched Jake's face.

We then both zapped Jake's arms so that he would be bruised and we put a little hail cloud on him so he would freeze for one minute.

Later on I invited the Ice Queen to visit my lair. She accepted my invite and we had a little tea time.

As I sipped to my tea cup I saw Finn watching at us.

Then the I said, "Ooh. We got visitors." Then I looked straight at Finn.

I tried to zap him but then Jake stretched a little longer. I then zapped him thrice. Finn then fell.

Then suddenly Jake's head fell down to the ground.

His head broke into...

"Oh my!" I said in shock of what happened.

Then the Ice Queen flew outside and zapped Finn. I knew it didn't kill him cause I sensed it. But what I did to really did kill him.

Then all of a sudden my ice started to melt. Then I saw Flame Princess came close to Finn. She melted the ice that trapped Finn and took him away from our dome.

-End of Chapter 4-