Forty Five

I need help: what should this story be categorised as... teen fiction or action ?

*
"Everyone piss off!" Eli called. "Blake, help me check her injuries."

Blake and I followed Eli through the house into the room reserved only for us. Eli passed Blake his phone and Blake nodded.

"The police called," Blake said. "You're meant to be behaving yourself, Daisy."

I could tell that Blake clearly knew it wasn't the police he spoke to.

Eli was next to me and he pulled his shirt off and passed it to me.

"What happened to your hand?" Blake asked as I turned my back to them and pulled my top over my head.

"I punched a wall," I said truthfully and unclipped my bra. "One too many times." I slipped Eli's tshirt on and quickly took my leggings, underwear, socks and shoes off and bundled them up, passing them to Eli. We had to burn all of my clothes, they could be bugged.

Eli walked out of the room and and Blake pointed to the couch.

"You're meant to be working on your anger, Daisy," Blake said and I couldn't help but smirk.

"Fuck off," I scoffed and I laid down on the sofa. Eli returned to the room with a torch and a pair of tweezers.

"Did the police do this to your face?" Eli asked as he crouched down next to me.

"I mouthed off," I said. "And I ended up with stitches."

Eli shined the light into my mouth and I opened wide while he searched for any sign of a bug. Blake kept the conversation going. For anyone listening in, we wouldn't seem suspicious at all.

"She's fallen asleep," Blake said, making up an excuse as to why I was talking. It was quite hard when Eli had a pair of tweezers in my mouth.

Eli's eyes widened and I raised an eyebrow at him. He glanced at me and then looked back into my mouth. I felt the tweezers graze my back teeth and I winced when he grabbed something and pulled harshly.

I slapped my hand over my mouth to stop myself from swearing and looked at the little grey piece of plastic Eli had between the tweezers.

Eli dropped the bug on the floor and crushed it between his heel.

"Okay, Daisy, now for the truth," Blake said. "What the fuck happened to you?"

"You better grab some popcorn," I said and sat up on the couch. "I've just been to the Agency we're trying to take down."

*

"And they just let you go?" Eli frowned.

"I was slightly surprised too, but I just wanted to get out of there," I nodded.

Eli and Blake were confused after I had told them everything.

Nothing added up.

Nothing made sense.

"So the guy that raped you... Was an agent of theirs?" Blake said and I nodded.

"They were pissed that I killed him, until they found out what he did to me," I said.

"So Jasper is the son of the man in charge?" Eli said.

I nodded. "Richard Monroe."

"What I want to know is why they took your blood," Blake frowned and crossed his arms over his chest. "And they patched you up. They gave you stitches and bandaged your hand up. Apart from the whole kidnapping bit, they didn't treat you badly. I mean, they could've tortured you."