Brakfast

"I'm going to bed before either one of you comes up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse expelled!" Hermione hissed before storming off to the girls dorms.

"She needs to sort out the priorities!" Ron commented as we also walk towards our dorm. When we got back to our dorm we stayed up until midnight just talking about the 3 headed dog. That night was when I realized that I could really trust Ron. I was close to telling him. close to telling him what I had told no one.

"UP! GET UP! NOW" I heard as I was awoken by my aunt unlocking my door. This was the same way I was woken every morning since I can home form Hogwarts. "I SAID NOW YOU UNGRATEFUL FREAK!" 

"Sorry aunt Petunia." I say as I quickly get dressed and hurry down the stairs.

"Cook the breakfast and don't you even think about burning it this time otherwise you'll be sorry." Aunt petunia hiss as my uncle walked into the room. She goes over and kisses him on the cheek before the usual "Morning darling." They both take there seats while I serve them there breakfast. I hope uncle Vernon like it otherwise I'm going to get hell.

As I walk back from the table with the empty coffee pot, my cousin, Dudley, runs though the door and knocks the pot right out of my hands. As it shatters on the floor, I'm immediately on my knees picking up the pieces of the once whole coffee pot. "I'm sorry. please I'm so sorry." I beg as my uncle gets to his feet. "Please sir, please don't I beg you." It was too late. He drags me by my hair to the wall. In a blind panic I try running but I cant escape and I know it. As my heart races I know what's coming, I know how much pain I will be in. SMACK! The pain is over baring and I collapse onto the floor. I know what's coming. The belt. "Please no." I whimper.

"WHAT WAS THAT?" My uncle screamed "DON'T! DON'T! I THINK THAT SCHOOLS OF YOURS HAS MADE YOU EVEN MORE INSOLENT!" WHACK! As the belt comes down on my back causing me immense pain. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! My old wounds begin to open and soon my back becomes blood soaked.

"Get up you freak." I couldn't. I just couldn't. "NOW!" I shakily get onto my feet when I'm pulled by my ear outside. "Get in there!" He hisses while pushing me into the cold dark shed. This place filled my nightmares. My legs finally gave in and I was pushed to the floor. I could hear the chains behind me and I had a feeling I wouldn't see the outside world for a long time. I was to weak to fight now and anyway I knew it would do no good I have never gotten away I should learn to just take it. After I was lock securely in the chains my uncle left and locked the door behind me.

I was alone.

AU: I hope you like it is the 1st time I have ever written a fanfic so sorry if its terrible. btw im Dyslexic so please do be too harsh on my grammar and spelling I did try ma best :) hope you enjoyed plz comment. I'll try and get the next chapter up soon.