The shed

I'm in the boys dorms at Hogwarts. it had been 2 weeks since we found the dog and some of the wounds from 'home' Hadn't healed. As I carefully inspect my wounds, I hear footsteps coming up the steps and towards the dorm. this isn't right everyone should be at breakfast. I was froze in shock. "Hey Harry you coming down. You know we have Snape today and you don't want to be hungry in there do..."  when he opens the door even Ron's left speechless. "Harry. Harry mate what's happened?" I immediately back into a corner.

"Ron its nothing just leave it." I say as I slowly sink to the floor.

"Harry I've never seen you like this, please let me help you. Where did you get those marks?"

"Ron please. I don't want to talk about it." Ron comes and sit by me.

"Harry please, I don't want my mate to be in pain. Please what happened?"

"Please no. I can't tell you."

"Who did this to you? What happened?"

"I cant he'd kill me if I told you?" oh no shouldn't of said that.

"...Harry did your uncle do this to you? I'm not gonna tell anyone mate please." I gave him a small nod. After that he would ask me for more details but I could do it. I was too scared. I was too weak.

As I replay memories back in my head, I realise how alone I am here. Here I'm just a freak who doesn't deserve love and protection. Here I wasn't 'The boy who lived', Here I was no body. 

Sometimes I wondered if I meant anything to the magical community either. They were the ones who left me here when I was a baby. The people forcing me back here every summer. could these people really care for me if there are willing to leave me at the mercy of my uncle every summer. Or was this normal. Is this the way every witch and wizard was raised.

Just then I heard someone unlocking the door. It cant be there letting me out. it's only been 2 days. No there not. As soon as uncle Vernon steps in I can tell her drunk. Now I'm for it. "YOU! YOU DID THIS! IT'S ALWAYS YOU!" He shouts as  I push myself into a corner. "EVERYTHING WE DID FOR YOU! THIS IS WHO YOU REPAY US, WITH YOUR FREAKISH WAYS! HOW DARE YOU USE MAGIC IN THIS HOUSE." Then he slowly sinks down to my level. "Oh yes that school of your told us. You can't do magic away from that school can you?" He said in a harsh whisper. "you've been lying to us." With that he stands up and gets something of the top shelve. As he walks into the light, I see it. He got a whip. "Now you will get what you deserve."