Ron...

Harry was unsure of what to do. He had a feeling that me knew this boy but couldn't get his masters words out of his head. "You have never met anyone outside of our home. no one is coming to save you." After a moment of deliberation he decided to knock again.

This time he was herd. "Who is it?" Ron asked in a teary voice.

"Freak sir. I was told by Molly to ask if I could borrow some clothes." This was met with a loud sob from inside the room. Harry knew he should wait and get permission to enter the room but had a feeling he need to help this boy. He had a feeling that he knew the boy form somewhere and even though he had only been at the borrow a morning he felt a little safer and was willing to take a risk.

After a moment, Harry slow opened the door to see the red headed boy crying in one corner of the room. Harry was unsure of what to do. He slowly walked over to the boy and kneeled in front of him. "Sir, what is wrong?"

"Please Harry. Please believe you are safe. Call me Ron Please." Ron sobbed.

"Ron" the word sounded fermiler on his tongue and he felt like he had remembered a bit of his past. "Ron, is it really you?" This was the first time all summer either boy had felt even the slightest bit happy.   

"You remember?" Ron ask wiping away his tear and reviling a small smile.

"Your real. B-But I never left Masters home... did I? Harry asked. everything he believe was now being questioned.

"Remember. You went to Hogwarts. Do you remember?"

"Hermione... Hogwarts... I-I-it was all real. Why would Master lie to me?" Ron could no longer hold it in and he jumped on his best friend and gave him a hug. Harry was not use to this much contact and believed he was about to be punished. "I'm sorry. Please I'm sorry." He begged.

"Harry I'm not going to hurt you. Please I'm just happy your remembering again." What have they done to him.

"I remember so much but why would master lie to me?" Harry asked a little confused.

"I don't know Harry but what I do know is your going to be safe now. I Promise."

"Thanks Ron your my best mate."

A/N: I think this will be the last chapter I used don't know what to do with it anymore. sorry if you liked it but all stories end.