No Smoke without fire

I was laughing with Ron and Hermione as Hagrid had just destroyed his hut. The fury seeped into Snape's eyes as he was the one who had to rebuild it.

That isn't me. It cant be me. I am nothing but the freak who deserves everything he gets. I am nobody. All that surrounds me is my own destruction. I made myself like this. Master is trying to help me. Master is good. Master is thoughtful.

I'm sitting on the Hogwarts Express when Ron asks if he can sit with me. We joke and eat sweets the whole way to Hogwarts.

I remember this. But it can't be me. I made this 'Ron' and 'Hermione' up. What sort of a name is Hermione anyway? This can't be true. I made it up. Master was right, Freak is abnormal.

Knock!

What was that?

"What's with the high security shed?" Ask Ron

"I don't know but we might as well get some tool just encase his Aunt and Uncle don't cooperate." Whispers Fred

What? Was that? No. I'm hearing things.

It only took a minute or two for them to open the 15 locks on the door. When the door opened Harry hid in the darkness of 1 corner and in a voice smaller than a whisper said "Master."

Ron thought he was hearing things. Was his best mate in here. Did he just say master? What was going on?

"Harry it's me." Ron said as he stepped closer to him. As he dose this harry tries to make himself smaller with little success

What no. He can't be here. He's not real

"Please Sir. Go before Freaks master comes please." He says as be bows his head. His voice was raspy form lack of use. "Please master will be angry with Freak." Once Harry said this Fred and George come into sight.

"Hey mate it's alright. we're here." Fred said as he moves to put his hand on Harry's shoulder until Harry flinches away and somehow makes himself even smaller. "I'm not gonna hurt you, please look at me." Harry dose as he is told and slowly raises his head to revel a twisted and broken face. Fred looked away for a moment before forcing himself to look back at Harry's face. "Harry... why do you call yourself freak?"

"Because I am sir. I don't deserve a name. I'm worthless."

"Harry you are not a freak. You are Harry James Potter and you most certainly are not worthless."

"I must believe what my master said. Freaks master will help me."

"Harry we're going to take you back home with us. you'll be safe." said George knelling down by his brother. Harry slowly removes the old tatty blanket he had over his arms and legs to revel the chains that keep him there. "Oh Harry...We didn't know. What are we going to do Fred?"

"We're going to cut the chains with these." He said holding up a set of tin snips he found. "Ron get Harry the food and water out the car." With that all 3 brother set to work on freeing Harry. Ron was very unset with what he had just seen but was in a state of shock.

When Ron got Back form the car, he headed for the broken body of his friend. He sat down in front of his friend. "Harry are you hungry or need a drink?"

"No master will be mad. Must wait for master to give Freak bread and water."

"Harry you uncle can't hurt you anymore."

"Uncle? He Freaks master. I must stay with master or master will get mad and punish Freak."

"Harry you will never have to see you uncle ever again."

Click! "Done. Harry your free." said George with a smile on his face. Harry slowly tries to get up but stumbles and falls almost immediately. Then Fred slowly scoops him up and carries him to the car. "we'll be home soon Harry. Try and get some sleep."   

A/N Thank you to Tiff for helping me write this chapter.