Freak

It had been 2 weeks since Freak had given up. This hadn't made Freaks life any easier but Freak knew he had no choose in happen to him. Freak must obey his master. Freak still stayed in the shed apart form to do Freaks chores. Freaks master became very anger when Freak would speak and ask something so Freak soon learnt to just stay silent unless told to speak.

Freak was woken as normal that day waiting for his master to free him to do the daily chores. When he herd the door unlock it still unnerved Freak slightly. "Freak stand" His master ordered. As Freak shakily get to my feet I bow my head so master cannot be angry with Freak. "Now what are you?"

"Freak is nothing but a burden. Master is very kind letting such a Freak live with him. Freak deserves every punishment he get because of his freakish ways. Freak is called this because he dose not deserve a name and should have died with his parents when he was a baby." Freak said without lifting his head. Freak had to say that everyday otherwise he would be beaten by his master.

"Good so you know your place." he said unlocking my chains.

Master pushed me inside his home and I immediacy start on the washing up. Freaks didn't cook because it meant they where too close to the food. Once Freak tried to eat something out of the bin. When Freak was court they made sure he never did  it again.

Before Master left for work he gave his son instruction to lock me back in the shed when Freak had finished his chores. Dudley was also told to keep a log of Freaks Misdeeds so he could be punished when master got home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All clear." said George.

"You got everything?" Ron asked.

"Yes" said the Twin in sync

"Food?"

"Yes"

"Water?"

"Yes"

"Frist-aid kit?"

"Yes"

"Map?"

"No."

"Good I've got one then isn't it?" Ron sighs as he passes the map to Fred. "Come on lets go before mum finds out we're gone."

"Fred, I think we've got him"

"whatever can we just go?"

"Yes boss" say the twins in sync.

"Right so where did you say he lived Ron?" said Fred form the front seat of the car.

"# 4 Privet Drive." Ron said as Fred cast a spell on the map to show there where to go.

"Think Ron this time tomorrow harry will be safe and at home with us." said George from the driving seat.