5:Scared

BamBam woke up the next morning to a throbbing pain in his neck. He looked down at his shirt that he was still wearing from yesterday to see that it had blood droplets stained on it. Jackson must've gotten thirsty during the night.

"Awake, are you?" Jackson questioned from the doorway. How long had he been up?

BamBam nodded. He stretched his arms and legs out before properly sitting up.

"Tell me, BamBam, why there's that look of defiance in your eyes?" Jackson sat on the edge of the bed, wearing nothing but a black silk robe. He put his thumb under BamBam's chin and turned his head to face him. "What can I do to make it disappear? What do you want from me, BamBam?" Jackson asked calmly.

"I want you to let me leave." BamBam stated boldly. He didn't know where this surge of power came from, but he was going to use it.

"There are ways of being assertive, but not confrontational, you know." Jackson stood up. "But no, you cannot leave. You belong to me now." Jackson didn't face BamBam.

"You bit me again, didn't you?" BamBam called to the other man.

"Ah, you realised, did you?" Jackson pulled BamBam off the bed. "You know... you're very calm, for a person who's been kidnapped, and is constantly being bitten." He stroked BamBam's neck with his finger. "Why are you allowing me to do this, BamBam? Why do you let me hurt you like this?" Jackson was now whispering into his ear.

"I don't like it when you hurt me." BamBam shakily replied, not wanting Jackson to hurt him again.

"So why don't you let me know?" Jackson paused. "You like it, don't you?" He continued with a smirk.

"What? No... I just-" BamBam was cut off.

"You just what?" Jackson stared into BamBam's eyes. BamBam stayed silent, refusing to answer. "Cat caught your tongue?" BamBam averted his gaze from Jackson's piercing orbs, remaining silent. "Well then... maybe I can help you find it..."

He inched closer to BamBam's face, eyes locked on his full lips. He put his hand around BamBam's head, restricting any movement, and carefully locked his lips with the other.

BamBam instantly tasted blood - Jackson had bitten down on his bottom lip. Whether this was an accident or not, BamBam would never know.

Pulling away, BamBam breathed in the other man's face. "You're sick. You're pathetic. Go and get a life." He spat.

BamBam stormed out of Jackson's room and down the staircase, when he stopped dead in his tracks. A loud roar was heard from above, and BamBam could tell that he was going to be put through hell if he didn't get out of there.

"BAMBAM!" Jackson screamed, stomping quickly down the same staircase. BamBam chose to take off in the first direction he laid eyes on, in hope he'd get away from the hunter quick enough to figure out an escape route.

"BAMBAM! I swear to God-" Jackson was nearing BamBam's hiding spot, which was in a small closet under the stairs.

All of a sudden, everything went quiet. BamBam looked down, and saw a shadow behind the door - Jackson was right outside.

"Come out now, baby. Let's not play games and keep Jackie waiting." Jackson called teasingly through the door. BamBam had to cover his mouth to stop his breathing being so loud.

Hours and hours passed by, and Jackson's shoes could still be seen from under the door. BamBam was getting restless - how could he be waiting out there for such a long time?

Preparing himself, BamBam thought maybe he could quickly jump out of the closet and surprise him, take him out with a few punches and then he on his way.

Without a second thought, BamBam flung the door open, ready to meet...

...Jackson's pair of shoes. He'd taken them off and left them there, and had wandered off. 'Smart ass.' BamBam thought as he ventured out through the hallway. BamBam stopped when he saw Jackson's robe that he was wearing earlier next to a door not too far from him. Presumably, Jackson was in it, and was waiting to pounce on BamBam.

"Hey there, baby. What took you so long?" BamBam felt a pair of strong arms wrap around his waist. Jackson had found him. He'd changed clothes now, and was wearing a black shirt and pair of trousers.

"Let me go." BamBam struggled. Jackson only gripped tighter on his waist, clearly defying BamBam.
"Let me go." He repeated, but still, Jackson ignored him.
"LET. ME. GO!" BamBam bit Jackson's arm and made an attempt to get out.

Jackson's hand grabbed onto BamBam's forearm, and had spun him back to face him. "You want to bite? Hm? You want to be like me? Because I can bite very well. Here... I'll show you..." Jackson leaned in to BamBam's neck, where he was about to sink his teeth into his neck.

Slap. BamBam hit Jackson square in the face.
Slap. Jackson had returned the slap. Jackson approached BamBam, leaning in to his face, so that BamBam could feel his warm breath on his nose.

"I give you chance, after chance, BamBam. And this is how you repay me? I thought it would be easier than this." Jackson spat.

BamBam shuddered. What would be easier than this? What was he talking about?

"Scared?" Jackson sneered. BamBam nodded quickly. "Should be." Jackson clutched BamBam's hair in his hand. "You damn well should be." Jackson twisted BamBam's head to the side, and he felt like it was going to snap off.

"You're hurting... me..." BamBam whimpered.

"You're what?" Jackson pretended not to hear him.

"You're hurting me!" He repeated.

"I can't hear you over your ego. What was that?" Jackson cupped his ear with his free hand.

"YOU'RE HURTING ME! YOU'RE SCARING ME!" BamBam yelled.

Jackson let go of BamBam's hair, and softly pecked his lips. "Good boy."