Six

Dan's POV

Dan woke up the next day, smiling as he remembered the details of last night.

He'd talked to Phil, actually talked to him. They'd had a decent conversation. He had no idea why this made him so excited, but it did.

He rolled over onto his back and stared at the ceiling. It was a bit early to actually get up and do something productive, so he just laid there lost in thoughts filled with blue eyes and pale skin.

But what are you going to do about PJ? his stupid brain asked.

What was he going to do? They'd only met, what, two days ago? Then again, him and Phil had only spoken for the first time last night, that wasn't any better. And it also didn't help that the two were friends. What would Peej think if Dan just dumped him for his best friend?

All this thinking was too much. He had no idea what he was going to do, about either boy. But he needed to make up his mind quick, because he didn't want to string PJ along, and just end up breaking his heart.

He just had a..... connection with Phil, or something. He didn't know what it was, but he felt like they were supposed to be together. No matter how stupid and cliche that sounded.

Dan sighed and rolled over again, onto his side. He didn't know what to do, he'd never been in a situation like this. Jesus, he'd never even dated anyone before. It was a lot more complicated than it seemed in the movies and books. One thing he knew for sure was that he loved Phil, and he loved PJ too, just not in the same way.

Was Phil even anything like he was in that dream? That had never occurred to Dan until right now. What if the real life version of Phil was completely different from the dream Phil? What if he was a douche bag who would never even think of talking to someone like Dan again? What if he wasn't even in to guys? That would suck.

But Dan would never know unless he tried. The only problem was not letting PJ find out.

*************

Phil's POV

There was no denying it, Phil had feelings for his best friends boyfriend.

Phil couldn't help but to like Dan, he was adorable, with his constantly red face and shy attitude. It just made Phil want to kiss him. And he was also pretty cute, with his brown eyes and awkward smile.

They hadn't really said much to each other last night, but he was sure that Dan would visit him again, soon, and he would get to know him then.

But PJ.....

Dan and PJ obviously liked each other, and what kind of friend would Phil be to tear them apart, for his own selfish reasons.

He sat there for some time, thinking about what the hell he was going to do, when someone banged on his door. It was most likely PJ, no one else would want to see him at six o'clock in the morning.

"Coming." he said, standing up from the couch he'd been sitting on and heading to the door. When he opened it, of course, PJ brushed past him and into the living room. "Yeah, sure, come on in." Phil said sarcastically. He shut the door and joined Peej, both of them sitting on the couch.

  "Have you ever met someone who changed your world completely? Not in a good or bad way, just changed. And you find yourself doing the weirdest things because of them, or you just find yourself thinking about them randomly. You want talk to the them constantly, not even to have a decent conversation, just to hear their voice." PJ said out of the blue. His eyes were unfocused, staring off into space with a thoughtful expression. "I sound like a bloody idiot." he muttered.