Chapter 1

Isabels POV
I look at the clock and see its 12:34Am,i groun i grab my laptop and start editing my video from yesterday. It takes me about 4 5 hr to finish editing my video. Ughhh finally im finished i put away my laptop and go to bed i slowly fall asleep.

The next morning

I woke up around 12 ish and decided to go to seaside with some friends and turn on our savage mode on. I went to go pick them up and we headed to seaside i have a blue BMW M4 (😂). On our way a red car same as mine but different color was beside us, i looked at him and he looked at him he smiled and i nooded. We were going to do a quick little race, i was focused on the road and the light changed 2 green i speed off and i lost them. I look back and find the car no were to be seen i smile and so do the girls, we arrive at seaside and we start messing around the rent a police got mad and stared to chase us. We lost him and then something cought my eye no its that guy that i rased he saw me and started to walk towards me. HEY the rent a police officer screamed at us, i looked at the girls and back at the cute guy walking towards us i looked back at the girls and nooded they nooded back i looked back at the cute guy and took off running. We ran for a while and i looked back and didnt see the rent a cop anymore,i look at the girls and we lagh we get in my M4 and took off. We did this challange called the Charlie Charlie thing, after that i decided to go to wawa, hey want anything i asked the girls nahh im good they answerd ok then. I get in my car and drive to wawa i pull up and park and get in and go to the isle of candy i looked out the window and saw a red M4 no it cant be i said in my mind. I see the same cute guy getting out of his red M4 i saw at seaside, oh no i whispered i walked over to the drink section to get me some redbull for that energy you feel me (😂). The same cute guy walked in he came over to were i was oh no i said in my mind again. Hello im Mikey arent you that girl i raced and saw at seaside getting cheased by a rent a cop, uhh yeah thats me (nervous chukle), oh well i didn't quite get you're name missy oh um im Isabel nice to meet you. Mikey manfs he said shaking my hand i hear a bag of chips fall i look over to see 2 other guys 1 of them with a camers in there hand uhhh omg abort mission abort mission i hear 1 of them said, haha to late i saw yall already i said walking over to them i stand infront of them and cross my arms. Ohh ummm i totally wasent stalking or recording you miss,  i lagh sooo whats the camera for i ask. Ohh ima YouTuber Isabel Mikey said my eyes widen omg so am i i said getting all excited, omg i hear mikey say with a high pich squeal i chuckle. Whats you're YouTube channel i ask, oh Mikey Manfs hmmm i swear that name is familiar but im not so sure from were. Hmm well i better get going friends are waiting i said walking away, WAIT LEMME GET CHO NUMBER i hear Mikey scream i walk back to were he was and he hands me his phone and i dial in my number. Here i said handing back his phone, ayee you know what will be lit i ask no what he answerd well maybe sometime we should do a video thogether sometime i say faxxx sound fun ill text u ayee? Ok then i said waving goodbye while walking away.
I get home and see the girls asleep i get in my bed and drift off to sleep.

Hope u enjoyed peace 🙂✌✌✌✌✌