chapter 5

I woke up with all the boys in the bed i shaked Jake what he said in a still sleppy voice, wanna scare them i wishper he sits up and smiles. Were gonna scream on the count of three 1 2 3 AHHHHH , Mikey falls off the bed and  Ademir rolls off the bed. I look at Jake and we start laughing i get up and help up Mikey, Jake helps Ademir once there up i get tackled on the bed and Mikey starts tickling me gavin and Ademir do the same to Jake.  Me and Jake were turning purple after a while they stop i take deep breaths and put my hand on Jake's shoulder. I look at Mikey and hug him he hugged me back, we decided to go to seaside so we drove there. I went in my car with Ademir and gavin Mikey went in his red 1 with Jake.(i decided to yake out the part wen the kissed so yeah sorry)They were doing this thing flips for kisses , hey can you film Mikey asked yeah i said grabbing the camera he went up to a girl and said "if i do a flip you have to give me a kiss" um yeah sure she said. Mikey did his flip and the girl walked over to him she kissed him but Mikey went all out on her. I watched as anger filled me but i didnt have any feelings for him or did i?. Finally he let go of her and walked over to me to get his camera i passed him his camera, after a while of walking i had 1 thing in my mind that kiss why did it bother me so much why did i care. So i decided to leave "hey im finna head out" i say ok thats fine  Mikey said "hey im coming with you" ADEMIR said. NO umm yeah sure let's go i said walking away as fast as possible, WAIT UP Ademir screamed he ran and cought up to me. I walked faster then ever i got in my car amd and Ademir was halfway there, i beep the horn 5 times till he ran and got in. Yo you ok isabel Ademir asked i looked at him and anger filled me i was holding the steering wheel so hard. I looked at Ademir and said NO IM NOT i screamed i started to tear up a bit, Ademir pulls me in a hug i hug him back. Lets just go home Ademir said ok i said i drive to my house wanna stop at wawa real quick Ademir asked um sure i said. Ademir comes out with a bunch of junk food, what's all this i ask MOVIE NIGHT Ademir squeals FAXXX i squeal back. We were watching Netflix walking dead then we watched the new movie IT (just pretend its on Netflix 👌). We had a blanket but we sheared it i hid under the blanket so did Ademir i giggle a bit we both peek over and there's a jump scare (idk if theres any jump scares but ehhh). We both jumo a bit Ademir puts his arm around me i smile a bit, after a while of watching the tv he looks at me and i look at him. What i say nothing are u having a good time he ask yes i am. He smiles and leans in and kissed my cheek, i smile and hug him thank you i really needed this. You wanna talk about it he ask i nood as i get up and turn on the lights and turn off the tv. Is it because that kiss at seaside he ask i nood and look down he picks my head up with his tumb, i look at him and he looks at me. Do you like have feelings for Mikey Ademir asked i shrugged my shoulders Ademir chuckles a bit so you he said i nood. Ademir you better not tell himi wanna tell him myself i said ok chill i wont Ademir said ok then i said with a sigh. I see Ademir fall asleep after another hour aof watching tv,i smile and kiss his cheek i get a blanket and walk up to my room.

Damm half of my story was deleted wow im so mad  rn now any woo sorry i haven't been updating my fan account keeping me bussy so yeah go follow it mikey_manfs_1m  on ista😁😉

Hope u enjoyed peace ✌✌✌✌