Chapter 3

Mikeys POV

Wen Isabel left to go get her camera we decided to scare her, me and the boys hid in the hallway closet she came out with her camera. BOO we screamed out she punches us each really hard, she runs out and we follow she gets in her car and we get in gavins white car. She speeds off and we follow her i saw her peep threw the rear mirror but sence gavin has dark windows she couldn't see. I tried calling her put she rejected all my calls so i beeped the hoorn. I saw her park park at a near gas station and we park behind her she gets off and opens my door and grabs me by the collar of my shirt she throws me on the ground and she starts throwing puches. Ademir and Jake try to get her off of me but insted got hit in the privates, she jumps back on me ISABEL ISABEL ITS ME MIKEY SEE MIKEY i screamed. She took of the hairs in her face and she looked at me then at the boy's she gets off of me and helps me up and then she helps up the boys. She ran to her car and drove away we got in our car and chased her she had a green light but we took a red light DAMM IT i said. We go back to her house and park some were she wont see us so she wont run agai. About 30 min later she came she parked and we parked next to her she looked at me and gavin, i see her reversing WAIT ISABEL i scream i get off the car and block the only exit. She beeps the horn for mw to get off she starred tearing up, wen she noticed that i wasent gonna move she put her hands in her face and cried. I walked over to her and hug her and pulled her into a hug. Im so sorry mike- shh its ok i said, i hug her and she hugs me back.

Jakes POV
I saw Isabel go off on mikey me and Ademir try to get her off of Mikey but we got hit in the privates, wen Mikey told her it was only us she helped him and us up she ran and got in her car. We got in our car and chased her but we took a red light. We lost her in a second we went back to her house and waited she came back but she was about to leAve Ahab. Mikey blocked her way and she started crying. I looked at gavin and Ademir and we decided to give them some alone time and go inside jer home.

Ademir POV
Wen Isabel parked she went all wild on Mikey so me and jake tried to get her off of Mikey but we got hit in the privates. (Short but ehh)

Isabels POV
I cried in mikeys arms i looked up and i pushed his out of the way for me to get off, We walk in and see the boy's passed out oh we did a 3am challange last night Mikey said are you tired, no im hyped he said why i ask he pulls me into my room and closed the door........

To be continued

Hope u enjoyed peace ✌✌✌✌✌✌✌