Chapter 2

Isabels POV

3 days later

I woke up and looked at the clock 11:12Am ugh i groun, i get up and see the girls were leaving. Where are you guy's going i ask , girl what do you mean were we going we stayed over for like 4 days already. Ohh ok then see you soon i ask yeah ill see you soon they said ok then bye i said bye they answer. I lay down on the couch because i have a headake, i hear my phone ding i pic it up and see its a message from a unknown number. I open it and it said..
Unknown#:hey its Mikey  we should do a 3 am challange tonight
Me:yeah of course
I quickly change the name to Mikey❤
Mikey:ohh well i know its early but you wanna hang out with us today or right now
Me:yeah sure
Mikey:ok ill come pick you up what's you're address.
Me: ************************
Mikey:great see you soon then get ready
Me:ok then
Seen
I sigh and go to my closet and take the first thing that i see

Me: ************************Mikey:great see you soon then get ready Me:ok then SeenI sigh and go to my closet and take the first thing that i see

I walk out and i hear i knock at the door wow that quick i said in ky mind, i open the door and see mikey and 3 other guys. Hey girl 1 of them said im a high pitch girly voice, hey bestfann i squeal back even do i dont know you but eh what ever. Ohh sorry this is my bestfriends Jake and Ademir and gavin hey yall, wanna come in or we are leaving now. Umm Mikey said looking back at the boys they nood, um yeah sure i open the door wide enough for them to get in. They walk in and i close the door i walk over to them, sit down you guys hungry i ask no they answer anything to drink nopw thks they asnwer. Ok if we finna be friend's you needs to feel comfortable make you're self fell like home, you sure one of then said yes im sure ok then. He gets up and takes off his shoes qnd puts his feet on the near by table ahh so much better he said, umm ok i lagh so does Ademir and Mikey. Nah im just kidding its cold up in here to have my shoes off, i just lagh so Isab- mikey said but got cut off by me saying. OMG I HAVENT VLOGED DAMM IT BRB i scream i run to my room and grab my camera, hey guy's its late as you can see but i have a surprise i said covering the lense. I run to the living room and i see the boy's not there hmmm i said, i turned on the camera and said well looks like yalls surprise is gone hmm i- BOOO someome came out from the hallway closet AHH i screamed and did care who it was i punched them each on the arm. I ran out side as i hear the door sut i hear the door open again and i run even faster then ever good thing i had my purse with my keys in it. I heard 1 of them scream but i didnt quite get it i still had my camera playing wich is good for my vlog. I run to my car and get in it i put my camera in the passenger seat and made sure you could atleast see half of what was going on. I speeded off i look threw the rear mirror and see a white car following me, i hear my phone ringging i decline it i hear it ring again i look at it and see Mikeys name pop up i roll my eyes and decline it again. I hear them beeping there horns i stared to get scared, i pull over  a near gas station and get off the car they park behind me i open the door to the driver's seat. I pull them out by the collar of there shirt i push them down to the ground ,and i get on top of them i puch them i fell 2 arms holding me back i puch both of them in there privates but not so har doe just enough for them to fell little pain they both get on there ness. I jump back on the guy on the ground ISABEL ISABEL ITS ME MIKEY SEE MIKEY, i take off the hairs in my face and look at his face with some scratch marks on his face. I look back at the guys i hit earlier it was jake and Ademir, i look back at Mikey i get up and help him up and the boy's to i looke around and see gavin in shock. I run to my car and drive off with them chasing me behind, i speed off down the road i look in the rear mirror and see them no were in sight. I sigh i as i park in the parking lot of seaside, i took of my shoes and sat down and watched the waves crash down sun in my face but i ignored it sand in my toes is so peacefully for me. Omg what have i done they will never forgive me i said staring to tear up, i cry i spent like 10 min there watching the waves. I get up and brush the sand off my jeans and hands, i walk to the water and soak my feet to help wash the sand away. I slide in my socks and then my shoes, i drive home i park and i see a the same white car i saw before park next to me.  I stare at Mikey and Gavin for a while i put it on reverse, WAIT ISABEL i hear mikey scream he gets infront of th only way out. I beep the horn whilee crying i put my hands on my face Mikey opens my door and hugs  me as i cry into his chest.

1020 words ayeeee

Hope u enjoyed peace✌✌✌✌✌✌