chapter 8

We went to my house the boys dropped me and mikey off and they left to idk who's house. I walk in and Mikey follows we walk to my room, i sit down and he sits next to me we sit in a awkward silence then he speaks up Isabel this all started with that kiss is that what botherd you so much. I look at him and nood he smiles a bit
Isabel- you know what ima go for it he said, he smashed his lips on mine i just sit there and think this is not happening  but it was i slowly kiss back. We pull away ISABEL YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY YOU'RE LOOKS YOU'RE SMILE YOU'RE LAGH UR EDGES UR CURVES, YOU'RE VOICE UR LIPS THAT SMILE YOU GIVE ME. EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU IT IT JUST DRIVES ME CRAZY AND I DIDN'T WANT TO ADMIT IT BUT HERE I AM.
I look at him and i hug him i whisper in hie ear i love you yo he pushes me back gently you do he said i nood. He smiles and leans in and kissed me i fell him smile threw the kiss and i smile to, i get a video chay from Jake i andwerd it. Yeah i said YOOO LOOKS LIKE MIKEY GETTING THEM CHEEKS TONIGHT LOOK AT THOSE RED LIPS HE HAS, i look at Mikey and look at his lips sence i was wearing a bit of lipstick. I blush a bit FAXXX YOOO i hear Ademir in the back round i smile and roll my eyes, i look at Mikey and i gave him a look that said wanna show em how its done he smiled i pulled him by the collar of his shirts with my free hand and with the other my phone. We kissed a rough but good one i look at him in the eye's and winked and he winked back, i look back at my phone and see them recording and with there jaws down. I lagh a bit so ya good Ademir asked yeah i said great then no more of this lil drama jake said. For now i said jake looked at me and gave me a face that said u better be playing with me or ima- ok great then ademir said.

Hope u enjoyed peace ✌✌✌