Unsaid Feeling #2

Love is so unfair isn't it? It's so unpredictable, and it's vexatiously direful, inasmuch as it can leave you in paradise or in a total havoc.

What does it feel like to be in loved? To love? Is it comparable to a person in oblivion? Someone drowning in phantasm? Or may it be synonymous to a person in a jail cell? A person with nightmares even?

To be in love is both being in bliss and Gehenna, It's both felicity and agony, it's meeting an angel and the devil at the same time. Both there to give you joy and punish you.

It's unfair because each and everyone of us? Are fated otherwise.

Some can have more joy and unfortunate for the others, there's more chaos.

A myriad of us, not even, all of us? We beg for the perfect relationship that's out there, but no matter how much we beg

there is only one for each kind of love.

Ask every person in the world, and they'll give you a different meaning of love, each coming from their experiences in their perspective.

If we had only one type of love there'd be only one meaning for it, either it be chaos or happiness.

Unrequited love? is it really the most painful of them all? Or the love where you're both still trying to hold on to nothing but pure lies? maybe even the torturous type of love? Possibly getting hurt by loving someone who is totally infatuated with another person but is also hurting? Is having the Stockholm syndrome love? Is a relationship made of lust love? Is obsession love?

The most perplexing thing is that we can't define love, and maybe sometimes love may define hate.

A paradox? How can love be hate? Well maybe you can hate the person but love everything you do together or love the person but hate everything the person does.

If the universe is infinite? If the numbers are infinite? Then I can definitely say Love is infinite. It can't be defined, and no love isn't infinite because it has no ending but because it can never be really specified.

Love is one of the words that has a meaning in the dictionary but not in reality. Love can be everything in once, and that's what makes it LOVE