Chapter 1 Road to London

It was a warm sunny Saturday morning in central London, I'd just woke up and Elena my girlfriend was  lying next to me with her lovely long brown hair all over the pillow. "Elena are you getting up baby" I asked she said "In a minute babe I'm a little sleepy". So I got up and walked to the bathroom and I put my deodorant on then I started to shave when there was a knock at the door, I dropped my razor and ran downstairs to answer it and standing was my old mate Brian o connor and his girlfriend Mia my sister. I invited them in and told them to sit down on the sofa, then I went back to the bathroom and began to shave again and Elena had got up and was beginning to get dressed. After I shaved I went into the bedroom to my beautiful baby girl standing there in her pink top and her tight blue jeans waiting to see me and give me a cuddle. I walked up to her and I said "I love you elena so much and you will always be part of my life" and she said "aww baby I love you too and I want you in my life as well". So we headed downstairs to go and see Mia and Brian and Elena gave Mia and Brian a hug and then we headed towards the front door and walked towards the cars we would be using I had a ford mustang gt500 with a white and blue shelby paint job and Brian had a Nissan skyline gtr in blue with black nismo alloy wheels. So we started up our engines and raced into London, the traffic was absolutely chaotic and the queues were horrendous, cars were revving up to the limit and the smoke bellowing out of the rusty, old-relic exhaust pipes making the sky full of dullness because of the pollution. After a few minutes though, the traffic began to move again and people could hear the fast and furious crew coming to town and Elena my girlfriend was so excited to see all the shops and the reflection of our car in the shop window. Finally after a long journey we had arrived at the underground car park and met up with the rest of the crew and parked up near our friends and watched them drift around the car park and hear the tyres screaming on the rough tarmac.