Chapter 5 A Race Of A Lifetime

The next morning, we woke up feeling refreshed after catching the villians a couple of days earlier and we had over half a million pounds in cash in our back pockets. So we'd all booked a flight to Las Vegas for the final part of our mission and Elena was so excited, "Dom I really hope you win tonight babe I'm so proud of you and your my hero". "Aww don't worry babe i will do my absolute best to make you happy and win this final race". A couple of hours later, we had arrived and had a look around of America's gambling paradise and even found our racing cars for the evening, I had a black ford gt and Brian had a bright yellow corvette zr1. We got into into our cars and headed to the drag strip so we could see which car was the best in a simple quarter mile drag race.

So we lined the cars on the start line and were ready to face the American tarmac for one last chance to be king of the fast and furious. I revved the gt up to 2500 rpm and the back wheels were spinning and Brian was looking cool in the corvette, then the flag girls stood in front of the cars and counted down, 3,2,1 go go go off we went and the gt was in the lead, but Brian began to catch up and luckily I found a extra gear and left him for dust and the finish line was in sight. "Come on ford come on" I said and bang the race was over.

I jumped out of my car, picked up my girlfriend and legged it to the podium, she kissed my cheek which made me so happy and I hugged her to make her feel warm and happy. "Oh dom I'm so proud of you and your my superhero, let's go home and have a cuddle". "OK baby let's go". So we arrived home and went straight to bed and began to kiss and cuddle and it was so good and her hair was so beautiful and shiny and soft. So after all that fun, we fell asleep.