Chapter 6: Dom's Night Out

Dom, Brian and the crew headed out to celebrate another race win, they decided to head down to a bar south of Los Angeles where Dom had the shock of his life, he was reunited with his Mazda RX7 which he first bought with his dad and then tuned it to make it into a racer for the American highways and backstreets. So when they got to the bar, the crew headed inside and sat down at the bar one by one, and then when the drinks came, the party began to flow. Then Dom saw one of his old girlfriends Natasha and decided to go speak to her, but as he went over to say hello, her security guard type boyfriend was guarding her like a precious vase and Dom decided to back away and leave them to it.

Dom returned to the bar and asked the barman to pour him another drink and drink after drink his feelings became better, then when he could he walked over to Natasha and spoke to her before her boyfriend strolled in and told him to go away, but Dom wasn't going to give up that easily. So they decided to leave the club and found Natasha slumped in the passenger seat of Dom's Dodge Charger, Dom didn't know what to do and told Brian to take her back to his place and let her sleep on his sofa and the next time he'd see her she'd be awake.