Chapter 2 The Chase Of London

The next morning, all of us met up in London with our cars, and put them all in a line together for our big race through the city streets of central London. Elena and I were sat in our shelby mustang revving it up to 2500 rpm and hearing the 4.7 litre v8 motor vibrating under the bonnet and Brian my best friend was in his skyline with my sister sat next to him and he was ready to unleash this beast of a car on the streets. The flag girls were ready, we were ready then the flags dropped and go go go off we went, the mustang revved up and slipped through the gears very nicely and Brian and Mia were right next to us so I unleashed 4th gear and pulled away as fast as I could and the mustang drifted and the tyres were bellowing smoke and making tyre marks on the road surface below and we were cheering and laughing as the mustang drove on and we had left Brian and Mia far behind and Brian was like "how are we going to get back into the lead again?", then he took a shortcut through a backstreet leading to Leicester Square and he was now in front, we tried to get past but we couldn't so I found a gap and luckily I found a extra gear and slipped past him and the finish line was in sight and I built the revs up to 3500 rpm and sped across the line and did a handbrake turn and drifted towards the podium and me and Elena ran to 1st place and got a bottle of champagne and shook it and we kissed and cuddled on another exciting day.