My Kind of Weird

Alfred wasn't a moron but he liked to think that every one had goodness inside them so he refused to doubt [Name]'s generosity. Not less than a week in and Arin's disinterest is already fading into nonexistence, all thanks to [Name]'s tips.

He was making progress with her and she was becoming less and less hostile, meaning she no longer makes fun of him for being a jock.

Rain began to pour just when he arrived at the Rosewater Estate. Tomorrow was a Saturday and he planned on finishing early to catch up on much needed sleep.

"Good evening" Alfred waited for Muriel to invite him in but she gave him a regretful look.

"I'm sorry, dear, but Miss Arin has been feeling under the weather since this morning. I'm afraid you won't be able to tutor her tonight."

"He's still invited for dinner though"

The two turned to the staircase where [Name] stood with a mysterious smile "He drove all the way here, we can't just send him back like an unwanted stray" She walked towards the door.

"I don't mind—"

She grabbed his sleeve "Nope. The weather is bad enough as it is, best to wait it out until the rain stops or at least weakens."

"Good point" He then caught himself, "But what am I supposed to do in the meantime?"

"Arin got an A-minus yesterday I want to thank you on her behalf"

"Her hard work is enough" He said with a curved mouth.

"The theatre has been set up, we were supposed to watch together but Arin is sick and Allen is busy with studying. How do you feel about horror movies?"

"This isn't some cheap ploy to get an unwitting, innocent boy into falling for you using the suspension bridge effect, is it?"

She let out a dry Ha! and stared him down, crossing her arms "I don't need to trick a boy into liking me. I'm trying to be a hospitable hostess and good friend to Arin by offering you with a movie marathon in a private theatre, but now I'm starting to think that maybe the football captain is not that tough after all"

He mirrored her stance, finding amusement in her teasing eyes "Care to put a wager on that?"

"That depends on how much."

"You first"

"No deal. I want to hear your price first" Her shoulders rolled back "It doesn't have to be money. Hm. . ." She pretended to study him "Maybe I'll take your jacket"

A hand possessively, reflexively flew to the collar of his varsity, "You drive a hard bargain"

"Then don't play hard ball with me"

His lips quirked "Why don't you just tell me what you want?"

"Why don't you two just get a room and watch the damn movie already?" Allen passed by the hall, a book to his nose.

Alfred shook his head "All right, how about this: we decide what we want after we've watched the movies and I've proven that I'm without a doubt one of the toughest males in Blackwell history"

"Nothing sexual"

"Or has the potential to be brought to court" He might've seen her face harden for a split second, but he blinked and her smirk was back.

"The first to scream bloody murder loses"

"We're on an agreement then?"

She didn't take off her eyes from his when they shook hands "Prepare to lose, Football"

Until I Met You (America x Chubby!Reader x Yandere!2P!America)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara