Chapter 27.

Alec = BOLD
Magnus = CURSIV

Incoming call from "Alec LightGOOD"

"Alexander? It's 3am in the morning. What's wrong?"

"I can't sleep"

"So you decided to call me and wake me up from my beauty sleep?"

"Yeah, sorry. I can hang up if you don't want to talk to me"

"Nonsense. Now, tell me my dear Alexander, why can't you sleep?"

"I had a nightmare and when I woke up, I couldn't fall asleep again"

"Oh my little baby, do you want to talk about the nightmare?"

"It was like I had to relive the whole event when I killed Clary's mother. Magnus, it was horrible. It felt like I couldn't breath and my whole body wouldn't stop shaking"

"Alexander, how many times do I have to tell you that you didn't kill Joycelyn? It was that disgusting demon who did it, okay? Please don't ever beat yourself for this again"

"I know, but I let it posses me. How could I've been so weak? I'm a Lightwood for god sake!"

"It's nothing wrong with being weak sometimes, Alec. That proves that you're still human"

"I-I wish you were here, Magnus. Everything's a lot easier when you're with me"

"I wish I could be there too my little cupcake, but orders are orders. This meeting is important and as the high Warlock of Brooklyn, I had to be there"

"Yeah, but did the meeting really have to be in London? It's too far away from New York"

"I know baby, I know"

"I miss you like crazy and you have only been away for 3 days. How the hell am I supposed to survive a whole week?"

"I miss you too, Alexander and trust me, you will get through this week"

"Can you please sing for me?"

"Y-you want me to sing? Alexander, I may be a 10/10 dancer, but I'm absolutely tone deaf"

"I don't care. Please, for me?"

"Fine, just because I love you"

"I love you too, now sing"

"Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow,
Your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass,
Listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess,
I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it,
Darling, you look perfect tonight"

"Alec?"

"Sleep tight, my dear Alexander. The angels are watching over you"

The phone call with "Alec LightGOOD" has ended

Hey guys😇 So if you didn't understand, this a conversation in the middle of the night between Magnus and Alec

Magnus is away for a week since he has some important meetings to attend in London and Alec misses him like crazy🙈

The song that Magnus sang for Alec was Perfect by Ed Sheeran😘

(Alec fell asleep in the end, that's why he didn't answer)

STAY AWESOME -Mathilda