T H R E E

**NEXT DAY**

"Hey Katie what's up" gray said through the phone. "Can u pick me up?" I asked. "Sure be there in 10."

At school

I went to my locker and saw Ethan standing there as I put my books in my locker. "Hi Katie!"Ethan said."Hi!" I say as Ethan smirks. "Why do you have that smirk on you face Ethan?" "Look who's over there."

I turn and see Meredith giving me the bitch stare as I do it in return.

I got to admit my bitch stare game is strong.

Ethan gets infront of me and presses his lips on mine. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance I deny teasing him. He pulls back telling me "Stop teasing."

He plants a long kiss on my lips I pull back and notice Meredith staring at us with her jaw wide open.

I whispered to Ethan "She need to close her mouth so flies won't go in." I can see his neck hairs stand up as we both giggle.

*4 HOURS LATER*

"Hey guys can I go with you because my dad is still at work?" I asked. "Of course! You don't even need to ask." Ethan said.

We all told each other jokes and giggled all the way to their house. "Hey why did you bring me to your house?" I questioned curiously. "What we can't have some best friend time or what." Gray said laughing.

*3 Hours Later*

I saw gray asleep on the couch as we watched "It" probably the scariest movie I've ever seen. He looked so cute ,but I also saw Ethan awake and he just stared at me smirking so I just turned back to the movie.

I felt so sleepy and said tiredly "Ok, Ethan I'm going to leave." "How if you don't have a car?" "I will walk." "No I will take you." "Ok." You said as you waved your hand in a come here gesture.

Once I got home I just knocked out and feel asleep.

*4 am*

I heard a rock being thrown to my window and I woke up to see who it was, and I was so surprised it was a person I didn't expect to be there it was.....

CLIFFHANGERS!!!! I WILL TRY TO DO CHAPTER 4 TODAY OR TOMORROW

PEACE!!✌️💖