S E V E N

"Hey Gray, can I talk to you?" You said as you grabbed him by his wrist and walked outside. "What is it!" He said. "I -I-I think I'm starting t-t-to get feelings for Ethan." I said playing with my fingers.

He sighed and said "Ugh Katie I told you to never get involved with this you will end up getting hurt." I just looked at the floor and said "Ok, I will just push them away let's go in to school." He said "Ok."

My jaw dropped once I entered the school to see.....

Ethan and Meredith with there tongues down each other's throat. My eyes started to tear up and I just ran out of the school with Gray following me to the car. Ethan saw and yelled "KATIE!" As I was running.

He ran to me and said "I didn't kiss her she pushed me into the lockers and kissed me I swear... I love you..."

Did Ethan just say I love you.

"W-wh-wh-what?" I questioned stuttering. "You heard me I love you. I thought I wasn't going to get feelings for you ,but I ended up the other way. Katie I love you and only you." He said tearing up.

"Aww Ethan I love you to." I said as I kissed him. 

(Looks like Katie got sloppy seconds)

I felt sparks that I never felt before I felt loved and I felt I loved somebody.

THIS IS THE CUTEST CHAPTER I EVER DID😍😍😍😭
SOMEONE GET ME A TISH.

PEACE!!✌🏼❤️